chapter twenty-six: reunited

Wow I really don't wanna come off as rude, but please don't just copy the plot of this book. (I know it's obviously a fanfic about Joel Miller, and you can write one with the MC being best friends with Sarah - I don't mind that at all <3)

But I found two fics in which the plot is exactly the same, posted months after mine. Like really exactly: The main character stays with them because of money problems, first she works in a bar until Joel offers her a job, there is a camping trip, Joel dates Maria's friend, and she gets a pink vibrator for her birthday (lol)

But Idk maybe it's all just coincidence and I'm getting delusional. Sorry for ranting..

But still a BIG thank you to all my readers, your votes and comments are making my days <3

(sorry for the long a/n..)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Neil?" Joel asked confused and looked at the man in front of him.

"Joel Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I heard my daughter is living with you right now?"

Joel did his best not to act weird, after all he'd slept with Neil's daughter just a few hours ago.

"Ah, yes. She has been staying here for a month or two" he replied.

Ana's father sighed relieved, "Can I talk to her? It's important"

Joel nodded, "Yes sure, come in. I think she's upstairs"

Neil looked at him gratefully and entered the house.

"Feel free to sit down, I'll get her" Joel told him and nervously walked up the stairs.

Fuck, this is not how he had imagined spending the hours after being with Anabella. He just wanted to spend time with her and stay in bed with her. But no, he was about to have a mental breakdown because her father was sitting in the living room.

And why did he come now? Ana had been here for weeks now and never mentioned her father once. As if her father knew about it. But that can't be true, right?

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door, "Anabella?" he asked, but there was no response.

So he knocked again, still no response.

Joel stared at the stairs again to make sure her father stayed downstairs, and then entered her room.

"Anabella you need to wake up" he told her softly. But she just mumbled something incomprehensible and turned over in bed.

He closed the door quietly behind him and walked towards her. "You need to wake up," he repeated, gently stroking her hair away from her face.

Ana lifted the covers and started to grin slightly, "Come back"

And Joel couldn't help but peek under the covers. She was still naked and he noticed her pressing her thighs together. And while that was probably the hottest thing he'd ever seen, he had to pull himself together now, "No, your father's here"

"What?" she asked confused and stared at him in shock, "Are you fucking with me?" she added while she covered herself again.

"No I'm not fucking with you. He's downstairs. So hurry up. And please watch your mouth around him"