Tsukuyomi x reader

This one will be a little short as I am on holidays and only have wifi for a short while.
Hope you enjoy!

"This new law states that no human and immortal being shall fall in love. Those who do shall be punished."

When Tsukuyomi made that law, he had not expected to regret it so much.
The day after he wrote that law, he decided to descend to the human world. He needed to see how it was taken into effect.

~~
Tsukuyomi was walking alone through a forest when he heard the sounds of something strange.... In front of him, he saw an injured human.

Being the slightly benevolent god he was, he decided to save the human.
But what he didn't expect was that the simple way the human moved, talked, breathed, would bring him to fall so... hard.

Tsukyomi began to watch over the human, protecting them, making sure no one hurt them. That included the countless people who came to court you for your beauty.

Tsukuyomi began to forget his duties as a god, skipping prior arrangements to observe you.
He soon fell even further into this hole as he saw how kind, and thoughtful you were.

The way your hair glistened in the sunlight, the way your skin shined, the way your voice sounded when you comforted a small child.

Tsukuyomi had started free falling into this pit that is called love.

~~
When you had been walking alone in the forest where you two had first met, Tsukuyomi decided to descend once again.

As you started at amazement at him, he bathed in your beautiful gaze, the way your eyes sparkled.

He would make sure that all this would stay his, only his.

He wouldn't let anyone else see you the way he could.