Chapter Four: ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

It had been over 5 months since you and Kunikida's first hangout. You guys tried to hang out as much as you guys could but, texted each-other at almost every hour of the day.

The both of you were really in-love with one another. Still the both of you were to nervous to say anything.

There had been close call of either one of you confessing but then getting shy and covering it up with a joke. Over it all it had already been 7 months of you knowing one another and not a single one dared to make a bold move.

Until tonight...

You and Kunikida were in your living room talking and laughing cracking jokes over a glass of whiskey.

"I remember that!!" You said smiling and laughing at a joke Kunikida made about how he showed up to your guy's first hang out.

"I'm not going to lie... You didn't look that bad. You exaggerate too much!" You say giggling at his remarks, staring at his beautiful green-gray eyes. You never said it out loud but his eyes were so beautiful and you could stare into them all day.

"No! In all seriousness I looked like a mess that day!" he said chuckling back.

"Well...I'm serious too! The messy hair was a move if im being honest. You looked cute." You said coyly.

"Really?" Said Kunikida a bit flushed at the comment. " T-Thank you." he said stuttering nervously.

You smirked at his cheekily noticing his blushing nervously. "You look so cute when you're nervous." you say smoothly. Your soft beautiful voice and your remark made the man get even more flushed than he already was.

"You really think so?" said Kunikida nervously chuckling. The poor man couldn't hide the fact of how flustered he was. He couldn't stop smiling at your comment.

"Yeah. I really do." You whisper to him softly. He slowly started shifting his body towards  you. You didn't back up instead, you moved towards him as well.

The both of you didn't even dare to move an inch. Looking into each others eyes that said so much but nothing at all. There was a burning desire building up more and more. He couldn't hold back his emotions anymore. He felt trapped in your gaze. You revealed a side of Kunikida he never knew he had. Your scent was so alluring to him he couldn't contain himself.

You looked at him. Your eyes were burning with this desire you had kept in for the longest time. He glanced at your soft lips. Your lips were parted. It was your body's sort of invitation that said "kiss me already".

Kunikida took a deep breath and leaned foreword shutting his eyes to kiss you. You kissed him back with an aching urge that you had been waiting to fulfill. He gently held one side of your face to deepen the kiss. It started it off as a soft gentle kiss but you felt a strong need for more that just a kiss. The man softly pulled away from the kiss. "I apologize I didn't know I had that in me." He said apologizing for the sudden action.

"Kunikida. It's fine please. Don't apologize. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment." you say sighing disappointed.

"You're right. I've waited for this for so long too. I really want you to be mine Y/N." he said nervously scared you'd say no.

"And I want to you to be mine..." you said to him softly.

"I'm already yours..." whispered Kunikida in your ear seductively.

And just like that the both of you leaned back to kiss one another. The kiss was passionate and gentle. He held your face softly as you had your hand playing with the back of his hair. Your other hand placed on his upper thigh.