Chapter Six

Last night you and Kunikida ended up falling asleep cuddling each other close. It was 7:05 am when you felt Kunikida gently get up to go get ready for work.

You were a bit upset that he had to leave already. A few minutes later you heard the shower turn on. You figured he was going to take a quick shower.

Slowly you ended up drifting off to sleep again since you weren't that much of a morning person.

Kunikida got out the shower quickly and did his morning routine as usual. He went to the kitchen to see what he could eat and got an idea.

He was going to make you breakfast in bed. He had 20 minutes to spare so he quickly got out some ingredients and pans you had. Kunikida made you a basic breakfast since he didn't have much time to make you a 5-star meal even though he really wanted to.

Kunikida ended up making some eggs, bacon, and a few pancakes for you. The man nicely placed them on the plate trying to make it perfect for you.

He grabbed the food and carefully made his way to the room making sure he wouldn't drop it. Kunikida placed the food on the beside table and gently tapped you. You woke up fluttering your eyelashes softly.

"Good morning!" Said the taller man helping you sit up on the bed and kissing your forehead gently. You sleepily smiled and wondered why he woke you up so early.

"Good morning?" You say sleepily.

"Surprise!" He said showing you the breakfast he made for you.

Your eyes widened softly as you smiled. "You made this for me?" You say surprised.

"I did" said the man smiling back at you admiring how pretty you looked even after waking up.

"Thank you so much! I swear you're the sweetest boyfriend." You said happily kissing his cheek.

"Well i hope you enjoy! I have to go to work now. I really wish I could stay." He said upset he had to leave.

You pouted slightly looking up at your boyfriend sighing slowly getting up to give him a hug before he left. You put your arms around his neck admiring how beautiful he was.

He smiled at you and tucked your hair behind your ear so he could see you better. He loved you so much.

"I love you Y/N. You're the best thing to ever happen to me." He said sincerely being genuine with his words.

"I love you too Kunikida" you say embracing the man closely. You pulled away softly so your boyfriend can get to work on time.

"Cmon it's time for you to go to work. As much as id love for you to stay I can't have you being late to work because of me." You say softly giggling.

"I guess you have a point" said the man giving you one last kiss. "Alright ill see you later and ill make sure to text you throughout the day." Reassured the man. "Alright that sounds good. Ill see you later!" You said jokingly winking at him. He chuckled and left the room.

Time Skip—

This routine continued on for a while. You would invite Kunikida after work. He always protested insisting that he didnt want to be a bother but he always ended up sleeping at your place after convincing him every time. After work he'd also come back with small gift. Wether it was flowers, chocolate/candy, something of your interest, or a plushie.

3 Months later—

You and Kunikida lived a happy life as couple. He always made sure that your anniversaries were extra special and would take you out on expensive dinners. Or something he thought was cute. You also tried to plan cute things for the both of you to do together. Although. Occasionally he would worry you since he'd sometimes come home late because of his job.