Chapter Five

Kunikida quickly drove himself home. He was exhausted and thrilled from everything that had gone down. He quickly got home since it was really late and knew he was going to dread going to work in the morning. "At least it's worth it." He thought to himself happily. As soon as he got home he quickly got out of his clothes and rapidly tucked himself into his bed.

Time skip

Kunikida woke up early considering he went to sleep late last night. But he's an idealist so nothing can stop him from waking up at his designated time. He took a shower, put his usual outfit on, and made himself breakfast. Soon he had started heading to the agency. He decided to walk to his job instead so he could wake himself up some more.

When he got there everyone was surprisingly already there. "Good morning Kuuuuu~" said Dazai cooing at him teasingly. "You look oddly happy this morning~" smirked the bandaged man. "What love bug bit you?" giggled Yosano.
"Well..." Said Kunikida sighing annoyed by their remarks.

"Can someone check on Ranpo and Poe?" Asked Fukuzawa interrupting Kunikida. "They've been gone for almost 30 minutes!" Added Atsushi surprised. "Eh....I suggest you'd leave them alone for the everyone's sake." Exclaimed Dazai knowing what was probably occurring a couple rooms down. Yosano giggled catching on to what the man said. Kunikida just sighed and knew it was going to be a long day.

Again there weren't any too important missions that day. Another 30 minutes went by until Ranpo and Poe finally came back from the other room. Both sweating like they just came from the most intense workout ever. "Ah there you are you!" Said Fukuzawa happily. "Where have you been?" asked the older man. "W-Well you see Ed over here was just showing some of his new novels he's been working on!" Said the shorter man. "Isn't that right Ed?" Said Ranpo nudging Poe's arm nervously.

"Yes! That's absolutely right! Now if you'll excuse Ranpo and I. We'll be going to the candy store!"said the taller man eager to get out.

"Yep! We'll be going now Bye-Bye!!!" Said Ranpo rushing out the door grasping at Poe's sleeves to drag him out with him. You could hear Ranpo slightly giggling down the hallway.

All of the adults in the agency just giggled at them.

Throughout the day you and Kunikida texted throughout the day. He made sure you were okay and safe. He also wanted to stop by to check on you.

Time Skip—

Kunikida had finally gotten off of work and quickly rushed home to get his car. He rushed into the drivers seat buckling his seatbelt zooming out of the driveway. He was really excited to see you. Kunikida cared for you immensely and would hate to see you hurting.

It hadn't even been 30 minutes that he said he was on his way to your house when you heard a knock at your door. You eagerly go open the door to greet your loving boyfriend. "KUNIKIDA!!" You say happily jumping into his arms as soon as you see the tall man standing at your doorway. He gently embraces you softly inhaling your perfume. He enjoyed every second of it. You pulled back looking that he had bought you flowers. You smiled warmly at him.

"I brought you these. I thought you might like them!" He said running his fingers through his hair smiling at you.

Your eyes widened glimmering slightly. Those were your favorite flowers. You were overjoyed and jumped back into his arms again. "Thank you Kunikida you shouldn't have!" You whispered giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

The man slightly blushed at the action. "Come on in!". You both went and sat down on the bigger couch you had in your living room. You both sat down together as he held you close in his arms. "I love you Y/N. I missed you" he said softly kissing your forehead.

"I love you too Kunikida. I missed you too" you said happily smiling. You gently pulled away. "Can I offer you anything to drink?" You ask him. "No. Please sit down. I just want to be with you right now.". You smiled to yourself hugging him again. The both of you end up cuddling on the couch talking about each others days. You laughed when Kunikida told you about Poe and Ranpo.

He's so cute when he just talks. I can listen to him all day.

You quietly thought to yourself. Your boyfriend noticed you had been staring at him for quite sometime now. But how could you not. He was practically the perfect man. You looked at him gazing into his gray-green eyes. "You're so handsome." you said in a whispering tone. The man was slightly red from your sudden comment.

"And you're absolutely gorgeous." He said returning the complement. He caressed your cheek and held your face. You tilted your head into his hand as he lifted up your chin. He passionately pulled you into a soft tender kiss. You smiled into the kiss elated that you finally got to be with Kunikida after a long day.

You smiled and held him closely to you. "Let's go to my room" you say quietly into his ear. Kunikida pulled back from the hug to face you. He softly kissed you again passionately. You noticed that he looked really cute when he pulled back again nervously. His hair a bit messed up from work. His glasses were off and he looked a bit sleepy. You smiled realizing that the man was probably exhausted from work and still came to see you. "Cmon lets go!" You say slightly tugging at his sleeve. "N-No" he said hesitantly. "I should probably let you rest now" said Kunikida not actually meaning it since he wanted to be with you 24/7. "It's fineeee...I know you're probably tired from work. You can stay the night!" You say reassuring the poor man that he can stay with you. "Please no. I wouldn't want to be a bother." Replied the man.

You sighed tired of going back and fourth and got up gripping his sleeve. "Cmon were going to sleep." You say dragging him to your room.

"I don't even have an extra change of clothes!" Protested the blonde man. "Psh. Ill let you use one of my oversized shirts" you say back confidently. You quickly made it to your room handing him a bath towel, loofa, toothbrush, and a set of clothes for him to wear. You had planned this out already knowing you wanted him to spend the night. The "extra" pair of clothes you gave him you got them earlier for him. As bad as Kunikida's obsession with you was. You were as equivalently obsessed with him as he was with you.

Kunikida took the items you gave him and quickly got ready for a shower. Meanwhile you were on your bed thinking why Kunikida picked you. He was good looking with a charming personality. He could get any woman he wanted. So, why you? You never gave it much thought before but now that he's with you all of a sudden you start to think.

You got up from your bed making your way to your kitchen to grab a glass of water. Soon after Kunikida was out of the shower. You stepped into the room realizing too late and saw that he only had a towel wrapped around his waist. You examined his still wet toned body up and down. You let your gaze linger for a little to long and found yourself staring at his well defined V-line.

Kunikida slightly chuckled as he saw you staring. You quickly snapped out of it. "OH! I'm really sorry. I should really learn how to knock." You said apologizing sheepishly.

"No. It's alright no need to apologize. We are together now you know?" Said the tall man running is hand through his wet hair. You smiled as you stepped closer to him. Suddenly he surprised you by holding you by your hips. He gently took his right hand holding your chin to give you small kiss. You smiled happily at his gesture. You wondered how you got so lucky and he wondered the same.

Soon after you were in bed ready to go to sleep and Kunikida was quick to join you. Kunkida loved you so much. He loved everything about you. Your hair,smile,humor, personality, eyes, nose, face, lips you name it!

He loved every part of you. Kunikida was never a romantic guy but you, you brought out something in him. He held you close cuddling you threading his fingers through your soft hair. He admired how gorgeous you looked as you cuddled close to him. "I could do this all day" he thought quietly to himself kissing your forehead. The blonde man had never loved someone as much as this. He wanted to spend every last breathing moment he had with you for the rest of his life.