Part 7

Part of me wanted to go after Abryl. But the other half of me wanted to tell her to grow up. Ooh that reminds me of Somewhere In Neverland. Good song, but whatever. I just went back to my classroom and acted as though nothing had happened.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I was walking to my last class of the day when Karenia came out of nowhere an grabbed my arm.
"What the fuck. Where are we going?"
She dragged me down hallways and past classrooms before we stopped in front of a large crowd.
"What did I do?!?"
"You know what you did!"
I could hear arguing but I couldn't make out who was talking.
"I thought you loved me."
"I do. I love you with all my heart."
"Bullshit! So, tell me. Who is she?"
The voices blabbered on.
"What's going on. Who's fighting?"
Karenia just shrugged and said,
"Let's try to get to the front."
We pushed our way through the crowd and our eyes landed upon Oscar and Abryl.
"What do you mean. Abryl you're the
only one I want to be with."
"LIAR! I got the note. What do you think I am? Stupid? If you really. Love this girl so much, why don't you show her you love her? Or maybe you're just a heartless soul that can't commit to a relationship."
"I..I'm sorry."
"I cant even right now!"
Abryl walked up to me and for a second, i thought she was gonna punch me in the face.
"Thank you for showing me what a real douche Oscar is."
She walks through the crowd, disappearing down the hall. I run away not having to talk to anyone.