Part 12

I recognized him as one of my classmates, although his name was unknown to me.
"Sorry. I'm sorry."
"It's fine." Running into classmates happened quite frequently. I walk around him, he seems to stunned to move.
"I didn't catch your name."
"Rose. And yours is?"
"You'll find out soon enough." Leaving the diner with my mind swirling with questions, I start the walk home. Walking the streets before turning a few corners, I was nearly to my house when I walked past an alleyway.
"Where is he?!"
"I don't know." Not daring to look back into the alleyway, I recall what I had just witnessed. There was a guy, holding another guy up against a wall. They were both covered in blood, something I would rather choose not to look at. While that scared me, when someone whispered in my ear, "You're not supposed to be here.", I nearly screamed, wishing that if my death were to occur tonight, it would happen now. I whipped my head around to see the mystery guy from the diner.
"Get out of here before they break you in seven different places." Not needing to be told twice, I took off down the street, only stopping to look back when I heard the mystery guy's voice say,
"Here I am." I heard some noises and then I heard the voice say,
"Let's get out of here." Assuming he was talking to the guy who was held up against the wall, I shook my head, wishing I could forget tonight, and walked into my little home. What was I getting myself into?