☼ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | clouis smut

description: After drinking a little at a picnic party, Clem and Louis decided to have a little alone time in Louis' car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saturday; 05:30pm

Today was the perfect summer evening, not to cold and not to hot, just perfect.

The kids had the idea of a little picnic party at the park, you have a little picnic with your friends, you dance a little, take pictures, live and laugh together. Everyone already had an idea of what they're gonna bring, Louis felt free to bring some fine wine (not any expensive wine but wine just to feel a little bit classy).

Louis' outfit was basic but good looking, he wore some baggy blue washed put pants with two chains daggeling from his small waist, an oversized white shirt and black and white joardin ones because they're amazing. it was the most basic outfit ever but with lou's tattoos on his arms and neck it looked like much.

Since he didn't take long to get ready he decided to help clem with her outfit.

"How the fuck do you not know what a sundress is?!" Louis said while lying on his back on Clem's bed and throwing a small ball against the wall."I'm not stupid, I know what it is. I just don't get why they're called like that. I mean, I can wear them ALL the time if I wanted too." Clem was sitting at her makeup table in just her underwear, arranging her hair.

Both Louis and Clem didn't mind if the other was so exposed in front of the other, they had known each other for quite some time and had been through some things that were much worse together."What, your boyfriend never introduced you to the idea of it or what?"Louis stood up and allowed himself to search Clementine's closet.

"Gabe and i are not dating anymore, you know that lou." Clementine put the hairbrush on the table and debated whether or not she should put on her make-up. When she had just decided to put the eyeliner on her eye, a loud "AHA!" behind her.She turned to Louis and saw him standing in front of her with a grin and who would have guessed a sundress in hand.

Clementine had already forgotten this dress for so long she hadn't worn it, a pity because it was very beautiful.A typical sundress, it was white with small purple sunflowers all over the place, it was strapless and looked just adorable on Clementine. So adorable that Louis could hardly take his eyes off her.

"You look stunning, I don't get why I never saw you with it on."

When Clementine packed up the snacks she had prepared earlier, they were ready to go.It was already 06:20pm, it had taken them almost an hour to get ready, because when they arrived all the teens were already partying.Marlon and Brody greeted Clem and Lou with a big hug.