⋆𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡 | Clouis⋆ pt.1

Description: [AU] Mitch is planning a house party and that means, alcohol and drugs. The teens drink a lot and have fun, while also playing a few drinking games and games like truth or dare. During a game of Truth or Dare, Louis and Clementine, actually two normal friends, get a little closer than expected.

Songs for the vibe: infinity 888 ~ XXXTENTACION, Joey Bada$$, Ease Off ~ YNG Martyr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 10:55 am

"Hey Lou, you're going to Mitch today, right?" That was the first question Marlon asked Louis today, they hadn't seen each other all day because Louis had overslept again. He hadn't just normally overslept like every other teenager, he had one of his episodes of depression last night and drunk himself into a coma and smoked pot. Marlon had just released him from his trance when he replied sleepily: ''Yeah, sure. Of course, I go to every fucking party you know!''

''I know, just wanted to ask you if you have some on you?.''

"Oh sure, I still have," he wondered how much he had after last night. ''20g at home.''

''That's enough, there are others who can take something with them.''

When Louis had put his remaining math and psychics books in his locker, they both made their way to the cafeteria where the rest of the group is waiting for them.

''Oh wow, I thought you weren't coming at all today Lou.''

Louis just looked at Violet and showed her the middle finger, which means nothing other than 'Fuck you, Vi'.

Vi knew he wasn't serious and went around the table to hug him. Lou and Vi's relationship was one of the strangest in the world, but normal, when you know what it feels like to have a best friend. They often insulted each other and said 'I fucking hate you or 'You're such a fucking cunt' but they still loved each other. They loved each other to death.

After everyone gave a quick 'hey' or a nod, the two sat down. Marlon was at the end of the bench where Brody immediately jumped onto his lap and Louis sat down next to Clementine and gave her a short hug.

"So," Mitch raised his voice, "my party, Friday 7:30 pm alcohol, weed, music, and all that goes with it. Ya'll in?''

"Well, I know Lou sure won't say no, alcohol basically runs through his veins." Minnie laughed.

Louis, who sat with bowed head, sunk deep into the hood of his black hoodie with his eyes on his lap, gave a short laugh and sank back into his thoughts.

The school day actually passed just as boringly, as usual, everyone went through school sleepy with the wish to come home as soon as possible.

Friday 04:35 pm

Louis had been home for an hour, his energy level was back to 100% and he couldn't wait to feel the alcohol in his throat again.

He had just finished making food for his little sister who fell asleep on the couch because their mom had two jobs and barely had any time. He quickly put the plate on the table and sneaked past her into his room.

Louis dug his backpack out from under his bed and lifted his mattress to get his packet of grass out.

That was his best hiding place because his mom never looked under him, to be on the safe side he started cleaning up his room himself so that she couldn't find it when she changed the bed sheets.

He put it in his backpack with a couple of beers and hid it behind his door, next he stood in front of his closet to look for his outfit for tonight. When he turned around, Makayla suddenly stood in front of him.

''Jeez Mk, you fucking scared me.''

''Sorry, I just wanted to say thank you for the food. I know that you're stressed and all so you don't need to do that.''

''I do need to do that, I'm your big brother, and since Mom can't be home that often, I need to take care of you.''

"Alright," she looked around the room for a moment and saw the backpack in the corner. ''You goin 'somewhere?''

"Yeah, I'm headin' to Mitch's."

"Oh ..." She looked down depressed and played with her braids.

''Hey, what's up, you good?''

''Yeah, just thought that we could watch a movie or somethin' tonight.''

Louis looked at her apologetically, he loved hanging out with his sister, but the universe hasn't been nice to him lately and he needed the partying right now.

''Sorry baby not tonight, but I promise you that tomorrow will be only us okay? Movie night, all night.''

''for real?''

''Yeah for real.'' Makayla hugged Louis tightly and ran back into the living room.

He got out his black hoodie and a red-black-white checked shirt, with his black jeans with holes, of course.

Friday 06:45 pm

When Louis was washing his face after showering, it was already 06:45 pm. (no joke, it's fucking attractive when boys take care of themself.)

He quickly stumbled into his room and got dressed, adding his beloved chains to his pants and around his neck, adding a few more rings on his fingers.

He quickly grabbed his backpack and headed for the living room, Makayla was watching Naturo Shippuden and was engrossed in the story.

''Mk hey, Imma head out. Be careful and lock all the doors and windows. Don't! And I mean it, don't open the door for anyone. 'Aight?''

''Yeah, got it. I'll be careful.''

Louis gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, put on his Jordans, went to Mitch with headphones and music to the max, and lit a cigarette.