ღ 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ღ | 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔

Description: [AU] Louis tells Clementine about his problems and where those bruises really are coming from.

Song for the vibe: William ~ Daughter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday; 07:34 pm

 Louis skipped school today just to go to the doctor, well, and to avoid those questions about his well-being.

Of course, people will start questioning those bruises and sometimes broken and injured bones.

Louis' answer would always remain the same: ''Yeah just learning some new skate tricks, nothing to worry about.''

He hated it, those questions, this attention.

He currently was on his way home, music blasting on max volume through his ears.

The music was so loud he couldn't even hear the curly-haired girl shouting his name behind him.

He was a bit taken back by two arms suddenly wrapped around his waist from behind.

Louis took his earphones out and looked down behind him.

''Hey, there baby girl.'' Louis wrapped his strong arms around the slim waist of Clem's.

Clem loved this nickname Louis called her.

Because of it, people assumed these two were dating. They weren't but they both wished they were.

They were just best friends who were too shy to confess.

''You didn't show up at school today. I was worried.'' She looked up and stared at his face in shock.

It was covert in-band Aid, even tho of his dark skin you could see his black eye.

''What happened to you?!'' She observed his face with her hand to check for more bruises.

Louis just wanted to answer her questions when Clem interrupted him. 

''And don't tell me this was just a 'failed skate session'.''

Louis lowered his stare in shame.

Clem noticed the look on his hand in his pocket, she took his injured hand, which was covered in bandages too, in hers.

Her gaze softened as she looked into his eyes. 

''Louis, talk to me. please.''

After a long pause of thinking, he decided that at some point in time, he needed to talk about this with somebody. And who could be a better person to talk to than Clementine? The girl he considered his.

''Alright, but can we go somewhere quiet?''

Louis and Clem were surrounded by stressed people and loud tracking. Well, this was Brooklyn City.

''Of course, come on.''

The two soulmates walked to their usual place where they would hang out with their group of friends.

The train station was near an abandoned building where their hideout was.

They climbed the roof, sat down, and watched the sunset.

''Ok, I will be your therapist. Lay back and tell me what's bothering you.'' Clementine sits with her legs crossed.

Louis smirked at her silliness, sighed, and laid his head on her lap so he could face her.

''Take your time, no rush,'' Clem said while softly brushing through his dreads.

Louis locked his gaze on the sunset in front of them, he was too ashamed of himself to look into Clem's eyes.

''Those bruises, they-'' He took a deep breath and continued. ''They are not from those failed skate tricks. They are...from my dad.''

Clem's eyes were locked on Louis' facial features the whole time.

''He often comes home all angry but he always let it out on me. My Mom and my siblings have no idea what's going on. My dad said if I ever tell them or anyone he would hurt them too.''

Clem continued brushing through his hair.

''Lou, just that you know you will always have a place at my house. You hear me?''

''Yeah, thanks baby girl,'' Louis smirked with a wink.

There it is again, baby girl. Louis calling her made her feel some type of way.

The way he said it, with this look in his eyes and this sexy seductive smirk.

He even looked good with those bruises and this black eye.

To Clem, Louis was literally a model.

His 5'11 figure, those veins that slightly stood out from his also slightly muscular arms, those cheekbones, freckles that formed his face down to his toned chest, his strong jawline, those slight abs.

Louis had this grunge skater style on him with his bad-boy attitude, not to mention his dominant side.

But what mostly drove her crazy was his smell, he smelled like cold cigarette smoke and roses.

Clem would lie if she said that she never had some 'Fantasies' about her best friend doing 'things' to her.

She would never tell him of course, he wouldn't feel the same anyway. Well, that was what she thought at least.

''What are you thinking about, doll? You're blushing like crazy.'' Louis laughed at sat up in front of her.

He brushed a curl behind her ear while staring softly into her honey-like eyes.

Louis slowly starts to lean forward, he slightly bends his head to the side and starts biting her neck.

Grabbing onto his dreads, her body shivering under his touch.

With heavy breathing they started to make out, Louis pulls Clem onto his lab.

Clem slowly pushes Louis to the ground, and his hands started to make their way up her thighs to her butt.

Clem stops his hands to go further.

''Not now, and not here.'' She whispers with a smirk.

Louis only sits up and kisses her forehead.