♱ 𝐵яøøκłчиš 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 ♱ pt.1

[The amazing Characters from TWDG, the aesthetic of Spiderman: into the Spider-Verse and the Atmosphere of Life is Strange (Before the Storm).]

Description: [AU] Basically you get a view of how the life of these Teenagers would have turned out if the apocalypse never happened.

Song for the vibe: Hide ~ Juice WRLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐵𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓁𝓎𝓃

𝐵𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓁𝓎𝓃.

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 had this kinda love-hate - relationship with this borough of New York City, he loved the aesthetic and the atmosphere that it had. It suits him well like he was meant to be here.

Currently, it was about 08:35 pm and Louis was on his way to his favorite Uncle. Uncle Aaron.

He and Louis are really close, Louis sees a father figure in him. His Uncle is more of a father to him than his real dad, who is Aaron's brother by the way.

Louis feels more understood by Aaron and he can talk to him anytime, all the time about as good as everything. Well for the most part about everything.

Louis would always have a hiding place at his Uncle, like that time when Louis's dad would get abusive, he would always sneak out through the window just to get to his Uncle.

Uncle Aaron would always tell some story's about him and his brother, and how he changed.

Their relationship was amazing, and Louis found himself lucky to have such a cool and chill Uncle. He would always tell him to go his own way and never let other people tell him that it's wrong what he's doing when it does feel right.

He told him to show the world his talents and make something out of them. To inspire people like him to do what they really love.

Louis reached the House he was looking for, you could hear the loud music and see the LED lights shining through his apartment windows.

Louis ran up the stairs to his Uncle's apartment. He looked inside and saw Uncle on the couch relaxing on the phone as always.

He took a picture of him and decided to pull a little prank on him, he sends this to his Uncle with the caption 'I see you'.

Louis pressed his face against the window, ''Did I scare you?'' he smiled.

Aaron let out a chuckle and let his nephew in.

Aaron always loved Louis' goofy side, he always had a good time with him.

''It's good that you're here, I wanted to talk to you about somethin','' Aaron said with a strict tone.

Louis was confused, Aaron never laid a strict tone on him.

''What about?'' Louis made himself comfortable on the couch.

''I saw you and your friends yesterday, at the skatepark.'' Aaron turned around to face Louis.

'Shit...' was the only word that crossed Louis' mind.

''Yeeeah, we were just hanging out. What about it?''

Now Louis was nervous, in his mind he was praying that his Uncle didn't see him smoking pot.

''So you're telling me that I definitely did not see you smoking weed with your friends at the skatepark?'' He raised a brow, looking Louis dead in the eye.

Louis laid his head back and growled.

''Alright alright, you got me. Are you mad? Will you tell Dad?''

''No, and hell no. I'm no snitch.'' He said while sitting next to Louis.

''Look...'' he continued. ''It's better you telling me that you do drugs than lie to me and do it behind my back. Besides, I can't stop you from doing it. As long as you're not that stupid to try cocaine or heroin I'm cool with that. I mean, I'm not going to pretend that I haven't tried it myself just be careful ok?''

''Yeah, thanks. You're the best.'' Louis said punching him slightly.

''So, I heard you got yourself a Girlfriend now?'' Aaron chuckled slightly.

''Where did you get that from?'' Louis reached into his bag and pulled out a medium black sketchbook.

''I have my ways,'' Aaron replied.

''Oh, so you're stalking me now huh?''

''No, I just seem to be at the right place at the right time.'' Aaron winked.

Louis just rolled his eyes and continued to sketch.

''Hey, your hidin' somethin' from me?'' Aaron snatched the book out of Louis' hands and admired his nephew's talent.

''Damn, ever thought about spraying it?''

''What? Fuck no, my dad would yeet me across Brooklyn.''

''C'mon get up, I know just the place.'' Aaron got up to get his jacket.

''Where are goin'?''

''You'll see. Ah, by the way, I wanna meet your Girlfriend sometimes. What you say her name was?''

''Clementine,'' Louis said blushing while thinking about the Girl who made his life worth living again.

✩