⋆нσѕтαgє σƒ муѕєℓƒ⋆ | Clouis

Description: Clem opens up to Louis.

Songs for the vibe: ocean eyes ~ Billie Eilish, when the party's over ~ Billie Eilish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday; 05:30 am

Both Teens were currently laying on Louis' bed just staring at the moon which was shining through the window.

Both didn't sleep at all that night.

All they did was just talk.

He had the feeling to see Clem's real self for the first time.

The expressions on her face.

How she bit her rosy lip whenever she was deep in her thoughts.

How she ran her hand through her curly brown hair and wrinkled her curved nose.

She had a cute tipsy nose, he never really noticed that.

The way she was sitting there made her look really fragile for the first time, but otherwise, her charisma almost made her glow.

But at that moment, nothing was left of it.

He looked at her so intently that he felt he was memorizing her eyes, and her long slender fingers looked so beautiful that he wanted to reach for them.

''I'm sorry.'' Louis interrupted the silence with a deep voice and cleared his throat.

Only now he realized how they have stayed in silence.

She smiled but not as strong and bright as usual.

It seemed forced and gave him a slight hit in the rips.

''It's okay Louis, you're actually right,'' Clem replied, tilting her head slightly in his direction.

He had trouble keeping up with her gaze.

By now he was ashamed of his words.

''I'm just too busy acting strong, I don't want to give anyone the chance to have control over me.''

''I somehow have a very big hatred for everyone who seemed to be interested in me.''

''Maybe because I never felt that it wasn't superficial.'' She paused as if she regretted saying it.

For a moment she was amazed at herself and continued.

''Meaningless, insignificant facade. Apparently, I'm so unlovable that people can only love me from afar.'' She paused for a moment and swallowed.

Clementine wrapped her thin arms around her legs and gazed into the distance.

''Nobody knows who I really am. Not even I do.''

''You're wrong,'' Louis replied, who was confused at how someone who obviously had such an attraction for people, had such a self-perception.

''Because you saw me!'' A hollow short laugh came from her and reminded him of his hard words.

''I don't really think of you that way, at least not that bad.''

''No one has ever been so honest with me, I really am that empty inside. And I feel with painful certainty that I will never be really happy.''

Her honesty was due to alcohol and Louis was sure that she would regret this very much if she were sober again.

''That's silly.'' He was aware that she probably hoped for a more understanding answer. But his direct nature literally hit her in the face.

Clem couldn't hide her disappointment

''Why would you say that?''

''You only think that way because you don't know it better.''

''Oh, but you do?!'' The curly-haired girl asked mockingly.

''All I'm saying is that it would be simply stupid to assume that nothing nice will ever happen to you again. That's all.'' He held her gaze and tried to read her thoughts through her hazel eyes.

For a moment he thought he saw a brief hint of surprise, she wasn't used to people being so direct to her.

''Thank you for being here,'' Clem finally said what felt like an eternity after their eyes had crossed.

She opened up her heart a bit to him. She was surprised to find out that her world wasn't new neither was it strange to him.

 She was surprised to find out that her world wasn't new neither was it strange to him