Chapter 6

Kits POV:
"Iris please open the door, i just want to talk please?" I say softly knocking at the door, Iris opens the door her cheeks red and wet from the tears "what Kit, i just want to be alone" Iris says looking anywhere but at me, "Iris I just want to talk about please let me come in?" I say softly she looks at me finally and nods "I'm sorry Iris I didn't mean to upset you out there" i say she shakes her head "no no it's not your fault, I think I overreacted a little bit" Iris says looking up at me "i know what it's like, getting hate, ever since Heartstopper I've had either good encounters or bad, it does affect you but I feel like it makes you who you are, you a grow a thick skin and i feel like at some point you just don't care about what people say about you anymore" I say looking at Iris she's looking between my eyes and lips and leaning in slowly.

Our lips touch and feel perfect together, i can feel her smiling so i pull always and smile with her "why you so smiley Iris Locke" I say giggling and smiling "I've been waiting to do that Kitten" Iris says smiling so hard.

Iris POV:

Omg i just kissed him all the thoughts going around in my brain "I've been waiting to do that Kitten" I say smiling so hard "Iris, what happens between us now" Kit says "maybe we can see where this goes between us" I nod and Kit nods too.