Chat

At around seven Marinette heard a knock on her window. Her ex Chat Noir had came. They were still friends, but the thought that her was her ex came to her mind because if Adrien.

            "Hi Chat." Marinette said weary, while opening the window.

            "You don't look so happy Purrrincess." Chat wondered.

            "You kept the nikname"she said,

            "If it's ok, but are you? You don't look so good,"he proclaimed "whoever hurt you is an idiot jerk, and I'll punish them!"

            "No need Chat Noir, my boyfriend broke up with because I'm not fun enough, or I'm not pretty enough, or, or," she was a this point crying "I cause to many problems! And that's all my fault!"

            Chat Noir tries to forget about his alter ego when with Marinette, to help him be free, but he could believe he had forgotten about breking one of his closest friends hearts, and didn't know about the number it did on her.

            The trap door of Marinettes room opened, revealing an angry Alya, who had heard everything Marinette had just said. Trying to wipe away tears, in her best happy voice she said "Oh Alya! I can't believe I forgot about our sleep over!" But Alya did not want to act like she didn't now know about that pesky boy.

            "What is cat noir doing here? Move ally cat,"

            "Calm down Alya" chat noir said.

            "This is not your business! You've broke her heart before, and also has Adrien, leave at once!" She nearly yelled.

            "Fine, anyway it's time for patrol." He said before jumping through the window back outside, while Alya ran over to Marinette.

           "Mari, you know that Adrien doesn't deserve such a great girl, how dare he." Alya snapped.
           "Thanks Alya, you'll never believe what I found out about him, it all adds up.