Everest

Authors note: I changed a few things, like at the beginning I added 'Third Person' and also the kwamis name is now moon, enjoy!
Luna

While I was sitting on the top of the Eiffel Tower, Chat Noir walked over.
         "Hi, uh, Luna?" He said

       "Yeah," I replied. The kid had a face where he felt bad for me, great, sympathy from a little teenager.

     "Are you ok? M'ladys been kinda bossy to you today, like she's mad," he said, referring to the girl as M'lady, I think.

   "Oh, I'm ok, thanks." I replied, bluffing. "I think I have to go now though, sorry, it was a nice day of," I sighed, "learning the rules,"

   "All right, see you soon!" He told me, as I jumped on my boomerang half moon thingy, that was floating in the air? It's kinda hard to describe.

   I ended up in a alleyway, where I could detramform, or untrasform? Anyway, I said the words moon told me to, and it worked, like I thought it would.
    "Moon, sleep now." My color's jewel turend back into a full circle, and a little kwami popped out.

"Hi" the wolf said, following me. "Are you ok Everest?"

"I'm, I'm ok," I said smiling, "but I might be late for class,"

I quickly hailed a cab, because I knew I was far from my collage. They drove me over, I payed them, and then ran inside.

My physics professor said frowning, "You're late again, Everest."

"Sorry," I replied, sitting down.