Mari

Alya

   Today Marinette was not at school, I think she was out sick, but I know she's probably just really sad about Adrien. So after school I went over to her house, right after school ended, at three thirty. Sabine said she was sleeping, and that if I come I'm her room most likely I'll get sick as well. So, I wrote her a get well soon card, and slipped it under her door. It's four fifteen now, and she called me, asking if I could come over. She sound sniffly, I'm worried now. Anyway, I came over, and brought a face mask.

"Mari, I heard you're sick," I said walking into her room.

I'm her bed, sniffing, she replied, "oh, I'm not actually sick, I just, had a long night as ladybug,"

"Was chat annoying you with 'bugaboo?" I laughed pulling of my mask.

"No, um, he has a girlfriend, remember?" She paused to think, "but maybe they broke up, 'cause he was, uh, flirting with me,"

"Oh," I replied, "weird."

Looking away from me, she said, "Anyway, it's something else, a new member."

"But, how did she get her miraculous?" I questioned

"I don't even know," Marionette pulled the sheets over her head

"Hey Mari," I started.

Pulling the sheets off her head to look at me, she said "yes?"

"Are you still upset about that rat Adrien?" I asked.

"Well, he's a toe fungus sucking idiot,* but I can't believe I trusted him, and I tried to text him today, but, he blocked me!" She cried, "I, I think he knows I know he cheated."

*thanks @sharpiesniffer127 for the idea lol