✨|Chapter 9|✨

Akash

I reached the venue as all the paparazi started bombarding with lots of questions so the guards somehow tried to manage to get me out of the paparazi and get inside the venue. The moment I get inside the venue, the whole management team came and welcomed me.

So we have a meeting for sometime and then we all went to enjoy the party.

Trisha

I reached the venue within sometime. The moment I reached the venue, I see a lot of paparazi people are there  as there is a black Mercedes came infront and a man came out of the car wearing a black suit followed by some of his guards with black dress. Definitely its Akash so I decided to stay back for sometime because I don't want to enter the party in a bad mood. Although I know that the party is because of him only but still.

After sometime, He went inside along with his guards then I entered the party. Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Trisha.

I turned behind it's Shreya.

Finally you reached. Shreya said

Yes. I said

You know the CEO has already reached from the company in which our organisation has partnered. Shreya said

Yeah. I said that

When I was entering, a lots of paparazi are there also. I said

You know Trisha he is damm handsome. Shreya said excitedly.

I don't know, why these jealous kinda thing is still happening with me but I feeling jealous when Shreya said about him.

So I tried to change the topic.

Okay okay you can drool over him later also but now, enjoy the party. I said

By the way, where are others? I asked Shreya.

Oh ! They are there come. Shreya said

I went along with her.

While we started talking, chatting and gossiping suddenly Mr Roy came along with the CEO its none other than Akash as I can see him from my side look.

Trisha meet our organisation's new business partner. Mr Roy said

I was like tears and was about to cry but somehow, I controlled myself.

I turned my face toward them and looked at him.

He extended his right hand towards me for a handshake and said

Hi this is Akash.

I too extended my hand and joined our both hands for a handshake.

Trisha here. I said

I was feeling a different emotion. When I touched his hand. After how many days, I touched your hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After sometime, the party mode actually started and some of my colleagues are dancing as some of them did couple dance so the party is going on in full swing.

Suddenly I heard a voice asking me.

Can we have a dance? I turned my face and saw it's Akash asking me while extending his hand.

At first I was hesitant but later I agreed and danced with him because it's not good to say no to someone who is asking you for a dance.

While we are dancing, I was recalling all the moments, I spend with him and his each and every word running in my mind.

But somehow I am feeling like I am misunderstanding him. I wish I could misunderstood him if its gets proved that he is innocent, I will be the happiest person in the world. But will he forgive me for what I did? I think no.

Is it all a lie whatever he told me

Finally an update........
I know that I didn't update this books for a long time.
Your author is a busy person and now it's very difficult for her to update in week days.
Anyways Please vote and comment if you like it.
Next chapter is coming now.