♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -3ノ⁠♪

𝓗𝓮𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

March, 2020,

"Dad and Mom are going out. Heard that you are not. So, I invited my friends. Hope you don't mind." Ki nervously asked. 

I landed my cup of coffee on the table and nodded my head in reply.

"You...could join us." He asserted insecurely. "I mean, I saw you not going out that much and haven't seen any of your friends coming over. So..." He added when his eyes met befuddled of mine's. Still, His explanation lacks confidence. And I'm the reason for it. 

He is all goofy and rude in eco-friendly way to his peers, All CAREFREE and happy happy. But when it comes to me, he always stutters and utter words not assuredly.

My long face seems to look like more than threatening to him. And I never wanted to give him such a hard time to talk to me. Nonetheless, this long face can only cover my feelings. My feelings towards him. It's like a mask that is covering my heart.

Ofcourse, my attitude towards him is always on the line. I never showed that 'Older Sibling Power'. Even I, myself don't know one thing about it.

I like seeing him being carefree at home. Obviously, not too much which gets out of the control. But talking to me has become more like a tough task to him. Which I need to get worked on later or sooner.

"No. Thanks." I left to the kitchen with my finished cup after pulling out the chair, gently. Minding him to not get him affected by my sudden leave.

As soon I washed my and Ki's plates and cups, I left to my room. 

After an half an hour, I heard the bell ring. Guessing it could be Ki's friend, I locked my room door and started to do my College work. Being a Second Year College Student is not that easy.

All the day, I managed to not to go out of the room, as I could really hear their loud voices which are coming from the hallway and up to the stairs. Seems like they all seeing a Movie together with good snacks. 

"Hope, I had such a good memory with atleast one of my friends." *Sighs*

I slept the remaining half day. 

When I woke up, the moon is already pretty bright and time is past 7.

I could also not hear any of their voices like the earlier. "Seems like they left."         After taking a peek from my room half- opened door, I climbed down the stairs and met no person. Then entering the hall way, I heard Ki speaking. His voice is a bit blurry due to the Main door which is closed but unlocked.

After taking a few steps nearer to the Main door, I heard Ki saying bye to his friends. In thoughts, it would be polite if I go and say 'Bye and come again' as his Older Step- brother, I touched the door knob and about to pull it...but 

halted when I heard... "So, when are you telling your brother that you are dating me?" 

Heard a feminine voice asking Ki. 

Dating?

I could already feel my heart thumps. And my eyes, they are moving left and right in frown, in agitation, in hesitation towards the just uttered words.

 My hand already left the knob and held my chest in support. With unexplainable misery I am unable to concentrate on anything. Maybe that disquiet perturbation is showing up again. I could again feel my parched bruises. They are opening up again by tearing all of my cells and thoughts, feelings and peace. Still, I waited for his reply.