Chapter -23

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

Ijen naega mwol haeya haneunji ara, ara -Now I know what should I do, I know.

"So...You both are now back together, right?" Ki's Mother took the liberty to speak in the silence lingering dining room, alongside making me choke on food which I just happened to harvest in my mouth.

*Coughs*

"Yeah! We are now together." Ki replied while sliding his left hand down the table, laying it on my thigh wittingly.

My toes jerked up at His grabbing touch on my jeans, making my soul drive down. 

*Gulps*

"That's good! I don't know what was the reason you both argued on or for..." Her words are automatically fogged out. Can only concentrate on His caressing cold warmth.

...

"Why would I hate it? WHY WOULD I LEAVE?" The way he lashed out persuasively...*Chuckles* He really stressed out a lot. 

"You would. Obviously, anyone would, Ki. When we come to know our rude, cold, jerk, long faced step- Brother is in love with us even I would do too." 

"O-ho! Please. I would never. And I never want to, too."  God! How much I wanted to hear that. And I abled to hear that. I should be flying in the sky right now. Ki, you are a nice brother I could ever have. *Smiles*

"Stay with me, with us. Let's all be together."  He shouldn't have hugged me, He shouldn't have cuffed me with His enchantment. Now, I'm tangled in it. Will I ever be able to leave? *Sighs*

"I don't mind whether you like me or don't. I don't mind whether you love me or don't. I just want you to stay by my side. That's it. I don't care whether you bother me or not, I just want you to be near me, in our home. That's it. I... I don't want you too leave me." I thought I could make you smile, but in the end, I left you in tears.

Now, He knows. He knows everything. He knows that my long face is just a disguise. He now really knows whom I'm. He knows I'm His 'The Ham'. He...he also knows my feelings. 

Thinking back, I was worried a lot. Or maybe, more than a lot. 

Even before we became step- siblings, I used to think He's going to disapprove my feelings . And I somehow wanted to avoid getting rejected. Getting rejected by Him. Because, I know that I cannot take it. 

  But now, here we are. The way He kneeled and cried His lungs out, screaming His will and want to make me stay...I- I think I don't deserve Him. He really~

"Really what?"

He took my breath away. 

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Him, standing closely like hovering over me while locking his both hands on my each side, gripping the table sternly. With a breathe gap He's staring down at the Dairy which I was scribbling.

Realising the closeness, I felt the sudden flush rushing over me, obviously making me close the Dairy abruptly.  "Wh-What are You doing here?" I queried, still perplexed at the thought of His sudden clinginess in my room.

"I asked first, what 'I'm really'?" Taking his steps to back, He let himself plop on my bed, sat while facing me with the support of His both hands on the bed covers, directly gazing into my soul with his left eyebrow up.

Kill me already. *Gulps*

"I-who asked You to peek into other's Diary, Huh? It is not a good manner." I babbled, strictly avoiding the topic of 'Cringing myself' by revealing my redness under the shroud.

" 'Manners'? Then where are Your manners, Hyung?" He protested, raising my iris in 'what?' "You shouldn't write about the feelings of others when they are already present, in Your home, infront of You." He emphasised, crackling me with His cute feverish attitude.

"Ki! Some words aren't meant to or cannot be spoke out. And it isn't a bad thing to write about someone in our Diaries. It is of storing~"

"Storing what? The Memories? Or the Feelings?" He-How did Je know? Wait! Did He read al~ 

"Come on, Hyung!! Don't be an early human. I'm here, INFRONT OF YOU. So, Speak to me. Talk to my face." He sputtered, annoying at the fact of me always hiding up.

"Yeah! I'll...try." I spoken while minding His sparkling gaze. Is it because of the light or the shade of the room? I don't know. It is clearly visible that He is looking with twinkles in His eyes.

Clenching onto my shirt, I quickly averted His enthralling gaze.

"When did you came in?" I spoke once again, not at all interested in keeping the silence, especially in my room that too with Him.

"Well! When I saw you entering your room after not all minding to say a little 'Bye' to your little Ki." Hearing his bubbled filling words, I am astonished. Like, did He really is this childish before? Or I just came to know abou it? "But..." He sang, "To say exactly, I saw You not locking the door.  For the first time you haven't locked Your room door. So, I got a bit curious. That's it, I hopped on your behind, SILENTLY." He stressed all the words, trying to exhibit His enthusiasm along with small cute, deep voice.

*Chuckles* 

"Wow! Ki, can you be much more cuter?" I laughed. He is such a goofy with a serious face.

"And don't forget I read every single word you'd written." He says, now walking up to me.

"Oh!" It's bad. So, so so bad. I can feel my ears turning red, and my cheeks, they are already pretty heated. I can never be okay with His- this thing.

Drawing my head low to face my own fidgeting fingers, I heard him speak, "Wanna go out with me?"

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT??????

Thundering my head up, directly meeting His looming eyes, I saw His lips move to utter something once again, "Let's go out and see a movie." He proposed. The heat is burning my chest. My heart, it is on a marathon, I guess. 

Wait! What does He mean actually? Did He have any idea what He is uttering? 

"Come on! What's with that cherry face? It's not like we get a Sunday like this every single day? Let's go to a movie. My exams are also on the corner, I can only go now." He wandered His lips up and down, speaking something which I clearly not minding to hear.

But...*Sighs* how can He be this stupid? Even when He know that I'm- Come on, Heeseung! Don't loss it.

"Ki!! I'm tired, I wanna rest. So pleas~" He cut me off with Him punching my chest, lightly in a cute frown.

"You are always like this, Humph!" With a glum that slowly latching His face, I saw Him walking out of my room.

"Cute"