A new life part 1

We begin our story in about 5 thousand years ago. A group of mythical beings are inside some alternate reality. Many objects from around scattered every where as the beings all gather around. These being were blessed with extraordinary powers as each of them were given a spot of a circle to represent that power. In the center was a black cat and next to him with a red ladybug. These are Tikki and Plagg, the beings of creation and destruction. Around them were the other beings that represent other human values. They are called kwamis, each with a power that could go rampant without help.
Plagg:And that's how the dinosaurs went extinct.
The group moan as Tikki speaks up.
Tikki:Yes Plagg, we know. You told us the story about a thousand times already.
Plagg:But you have to admit it is kinda cool that I, the great Plagg have the ability to eradicate species.
A sage like snake kwami known as Sass speaks against Plagg.
Sass:It isn't really, if you think about you are gloating about actively committing murder.
Plagg's mood is soured as a turtle then floats in between them before Plagg gets any ideas.
Wayzz:Hey no fighting. Every single one of our abilities are incredible. Plagg you are the master of destruction,Sass gifter of second chances.
Tikki:Yeah and your power of protection is great as well Wayzz.
The group then happily talk about their power which fit their roles. Tikki was the Kwami of Creation who could create anything that would help her and her user in any given situation. Plagg was the Kwami of Destruction who could destroy anything with a single touch. Nooro was the Kwami of Transmission who could gift powers to anyone and make them his user's follower. Wayzz was the Kwami of Protection who was able to create shields to protect people. Trixx was the Kwami of Illusion who would grant people the ability to cause illusions. Pollen was the Kwami of Action would could grant her user to power of paralysis. Duusu was the Kwami of Emotion who could her user to ability to sense emotions and amplify them. Mullo was the Kwami of Multiplication who could grant her user the ability to multiply themselves. Stompp was the Kwami of Determination who granted his user the power of invulnerability. Roaar was the Kwami of Elation and granted her user the power of super strength. Fluff was the Kwami of Evolution and gave her user the ability of time travel. Longg was the Kwami of Perfection and gave his user the power of weather control. Sass was the Kwami of Intuition and had the power to grant his user the power to give themselves a second chance. Kaalki was the Kwami of Migration and granted her user the power of teleportation. Ziggy was the Kwami of Passion who granted her user the power to create anything that they drew. Xuppu was the Kwami of Derision who had the power to grant his user the power to make objecte that mess up the abilities of other once struck by an object they create. Orikko was the Kwami of Pretension who had the power to grant his user the ability to make any power they want. Barkk was the Kwami of Adoration who had the power to transport objects their magical weapon hit. Daizzi was the Kwami of Jubilation who had the power to grant his user the ability to make people see their deepest desires. All the kwamis are delighted at the recollection of their abilities. Except one, who hasn't had the chance to recall her ability. This is a small creature like the rest who looks a lot like a dolphin.