Nick...❤️

Nick and reader 23

Angst Fluff

He already has a ring on it!

-------

Nick was sore and covered in bruises, after his fight last night he couldn't even put his own hoodie on, couldn't walk. Now it's the next morning, I sat in bed looking over his bruised face, I kiss his cheek softly not to wake him up. I go into Cleo our 6 month old room but not finding her, I move to the guest room where Nate is staying for the night. "you had me worried" I said seeing him holding her sleeping in the bed "i know you were busy with nick so I thought i'd help" 'thank you...Your brothers not okay he can barley walk his eye is so big he can't see out of it" I said "I know it's the worst I've seen him" he said then I heard a crush from our room "shit" I hopped up and went in the room all the stuff from his nightstand on the floor, his one hand on his ribs the other on the nightstand. "are you okay?" I cupped his face "yeah i'm sorry I made a mess...I just had to go to the bathroom" "it's okay,my love...i'll help you. How bad is your ribs?" he shrugged "I don't know but it hurts" I lifted his hoodie a bit all black blue and purple "you want a ice bath?" "no i'm okay right now".

I helped him onto the couch "where my babygirl?" he asked and smiled "with Nate he said he'll be out in a minute" he nodded "i'll make you some food okay?" "thank you!" "yeah honey" I pecked his lips. "there's my baby"  Nick said as I come out with two plates Nate was giving Nick Cleo. "here's a bottle" I handed him a bottle "thanks" he smiled down at Cleo. I was cleaning up from breakfast when Nick came hobbling in "Dana just called" he said "was he check up at ya?" I wiped my hands on a cloth "no for another fight" I laughed "you told him no yeah?" "No I told he yeah fight in three months "your joking right?" "no i'll start training in a week" "no Nick call him and say no" "Y/n it's my job i can't tell him no!" his voice started getting louder "you can't do anything by yourself, we talked about it last night that you were going to take a break" "you don't have a job! if I don't have a fight I don't make money!" "Your going to hurt yourself!" "that's the POINT Y/N! WE BARLEY GETTING BY! WE LIVE IN A SHIT HOLE! YOU THINK I HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!" He yelled "don't talk to me like" I whispered "YOU"RE FUCKING PUSHING ME TO" , I walked out of the kitchen "i'll be back in a bit" I whispered to Nate taking Cleo "Y/n' he replied "i'm fine I just have to do stuff" I grabbed mine and her bag before leaving the house.

| 3rd Person POV |

Nate jumped up from the couch going into the kitchen "what the fuck was that?" he asked giving his brother a dumbfound look "I don't know" he shrugged "you can't talk to her like that! She would never even dream of doing that to you! She's your Wife and has known you since you were 16. she doesn't want anything to happen to you..She had to clean blood off your face last night,you couldn't even take a piss without her help. Your hurt and not ready to fight" "I know," Nick felt terrible about yelling at you like that, seeing the little bit of water in your eye's when you left crushed him "but this isn't the life I wanted to give them" "she doesn't care this life is doing her good, she spent a lot of time making this 'shit hole' your home, you just said she pushes you to yell at her! How?" "okay I get it will you walk me to my room?".

You didn't go far, just to the store had to pick up food and other stuff. You grabbed your phone out of your bag and texted Nate.

Y: Do you guys need anything? N: wya
Y: store
N: No we're good. thanks for asking
Y:k I'll be home soon.

"see look she's still asking about you" Nate threw Nick his phone.

| Y/n's POV |

I walked in the door with sleeping Cleo and her bag, "want to help me with the bags in the car" I asked Nate "I got it go put her down". I laid her in her crib and quietly closed the door. I walked into our room Nick sat on the bed with his bong in his lap, I got in bed on my side "I'm sorry..," he said moving his bong to the nightstand " I just wanted to give you more than this..take care of you the way you took care of me in highschool paid for my training.. Take you places, a big house..I wanted to give you everything and anything you ever wanted, I want to pay you back everything you gave me" he looked to his fingers in he lap "I have everything I want," he looked over to me, I placed my hand on his arm "I have you, your the best husband anyone could ask for. A beautiful daughter. A roof good food in the fridge..I feel safe.. that's what I have and this is all I ever wanted you have given me all that" I cupped the side of his face which he lean into "love you" i added  "love you too" I pecked his lips