NDA Part 2❤️

Smut

As soon as we got in the room Nick set me on my feet "thank you!" I cupped his cheeks kissing him, he pushed my dress up putting hands on my butt kissing me harder. "mm I've wanted you all fucking night ," he moved his lips to my neck "I'd pick you up but those stairs kicked my ass" I laughed as he put his lips back to me. Nick walked backwards to the bed, he moved softly pushing me on the bed. He took his shoes "you have to take those glasses off" I said he took them off throwing them behind him, I laughed. I sat up pulling his belt loops to me him to laying over me, one hand in my hair as he kissed me.

He moved his lips to my jaw and neck kissing me there. "Nick.." I drug my hands down his stomach to his belt which I started undoing it. He stood up taking his pants off then sat on the bed his back to the head broad, pulling me into his lap. My hands were cupping his neck, then I went to take my dress off but he stopped me "leave it on...please" his hands came up and cupped my boobs "Nick I can't wait" I pulled his boxers down, stroking him making him throw throw his head back and move his hands to my hips. "oh my god" I moaned out as I moved down on him "shit" he said through his teeth I put my forehead his neck, he moved my hips back and forth "Nick!.." he kissed my shoulder, I moved my hands starting to undo his shirt. I pulled back kissing his chest. "tell me what you want Y/n?" he softly grabbed my chin making me look at him "faster p-please" he pecked my lips then laid me back on the bed him over top of me. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders "holy shit Nick!" he was moving so fast I was seeing stars "i know your doing so good, just a little longer" he rasped out "right there! i'm so close" I dug my head into his neck again, pulling him by his waist closer.

He laid next to me both me and him trying to catch our breath "that was really good" I said looking over to him, me and him started laughing. "i'm going to shower" I said and kissed his lips.

| Nick's POV|

She came out in just one of my shirts on, she hopped in bed next to me. she wrapped her arms around me then leaned up and kissed my chin, I moved some hair out of her face looking down at her "love you" I whispered "I love you too" I pecked her lips.