I Wasn't Goi- 🖤

Both reader and Nate are 17

Angst

-------

| Nick's POV |

There was knocking at the door, I hop out of my bed opening the front door to Y/n Nate Girlfriend . "oh hey what's up?" I said "sorry I bug you but is Nate home?" she asked biting her lip "no not at all. He's out with his friends or something. Why whats up?" She shrugged "we had plans then I tried to call him he's not replying, I just wanted to make sure he was okay" "well come in he should be back soon" "thanks i'll just be in his room".

Nate came in the door "your girls in your room" I said "what's she doing here?" "worried about you" he sighed.

| Nate's POV |

I walked in my room Y/n sat on my bed "hey!" I said "screw you dude we had plans and you dipped and didn't call me" she stood up "shit i'm sorry I forgot" I really did "we haven't had a date in forever I was really looking forward to it and if you really forgot you would have answered my calls" "My phone died!" my voice got louder "No one you were with had a phone you haven't talked to me all day" she said in a sadden voice "MAYBE I NEED A LITTLE FUCKING BREAK!" I yelled.

| Y/n's POV |

"who were you hanging out with?" I asked "MY FRIENDS!" "why are you getting so upset?" "CAUSE YOUR GETTING ON MY FUCKING CASE" he threw his hand up making me flinch down and put my hand up "Y/n I wasn't goi-" "i'm done you want your break? have it!" I said grabbing my bag going to walk out the door "stop, i'm sorry" he said "all you had to do is have a normal talk" I pushed him out of the way.

| Nick's POV |

"Y/n come on" Nate said walking right behind her down the hall "no i'm going home" she said reaching for the door "Y/n will you stop for two minutes?" "I've been trying to I want to go home and you can have your break" "stop" he grabbed her arms softly "Nick will you tell your brother to fuck off so I can go home" "Nate just let her go home" I got up pulling him off her "Ni-" "go!" I said in a stern voice. "come on your not walking home by yourself" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders "what happened?" I added "he wants a break so we broke up" "i'm sorry about that....he'll come around" she shrugged "I don't even know if he was out with friends tonight or some girl" "he wasn't out with a girl I promise you that".

---Next Morning ---

| Y/n's POV |

"just sit outside with me for a minute please?" Nate asked making me sigh and step outside, sitting on the steps. "my phone was really died and i'm very sorry for forgetting our date. I was upset because my fight got pulled and then went with my friends and got in an argument...I'm sorry for yelling at you, and ..I would never hit you" he whispered the last part, I laid my head on his shoulder "i'm sorry" he whispered and kissed my head.