41. Nothing is more important than family

"Heroes aren't fearless, heroes are brave. Bravery requires fear and fear is born of loving something enough that its loss would break you"

 Bravery requires fear and fear is born of loving something enough that its loss would break you"

---

"Y/N AND FIVE, GET DOWN HERE!" Luther shouted from downstairs "We better get up" you said as you got up up.

As you got up, you could feel your body felt more heavy, so you lifted up your shirt to see that your baby bump have grown now. "Okay, now you can really see that I'm pregnant" you said and Five looked at you as he took his shoes back on "Well, you are also in your fifth month now" he said and you put your hands on your baby bump.

Five smiled as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you and put them on your bump "Just think about that in just 22 weeks, we will be holding little Jamie in our arms" he said as he stroke his hands on your bump "I know" you said before you turned around and lay a kiss on his lips.

He wakes me each mornin' by kissin' my cheeks
And when I look a mess, says, "You're perfect to me"
He's more than my best friend, forever and then some
And I choose him over and over again

"And he will be handsome, like his dad" you said "So it's a baby boy?" he asked "It's just a guess. When I picture it. I see a boy" you said "Well, when I picture it. I see a baby girl, that is beautiful like her mother" he said and you smiled "I have a feeling that this is a boy" you said "Well, I have a feeling that it's a girl" he said before you both chuckled.

"Let's make a bet" you said "Okay, I bet that it is a girl" he said "And I bet that it is a boy" you smiled "And what does the winner get?" he asked "Hmm" you thought for a bit "If little Jamie is a girl, she will be carrying your last name first" you said "And if he is a boy, he will be carrying your last name first" he said "Yeah" you nodded.   

"I can't wait to see you when the baby in is it teen years" you said "Why?" he asked "'Cause I think you would still be so overprotected of our child" you said "Of course I will be, I'm the daddy here" he said with a smile and you chuckled "And I'm the mommy" you said and he chuckled before he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer.

"I'm the daddy here" he said in a flirting way "Are you now?" you asked and he nodded "I'm the daddy" he said "You sure are, daddy" you said.

You then both leaned closer, but you were interrupted by Luther.

"GUYS, GET DOWN HERE!" Luther called from downstairs again.

"We better go" you said as you walked over to the door "You know that you walk funny now that you're pregnant" he said "Shut up, it's your fault!" you said "How is it my---Whatever it was team effort" he said which 'cause you to chuckled "Hey, it's like you said to me, making a baby is a two person's job" he said "Just come on Loverboy" you said as you opened the door.