You meet Morgan again!

You knew Morgan back in highschool, you two here friends you could say, you hang around the same group of friends, Morgan is a few months older then you. You work at the preschool where his 3 year old son, Indigo Wilder Wallen goes, whom he shares wth Katie KT Smith , you are one of Indigo's teachers. You are working with Indigo and one more child today,

 You are working with Indigo and one more child today,

As Morgan is getting him today, so you are helping both kids with their bags, after they clean up their mess, you seat with them both until their parents come and get them, Jamie the other little boy's parents get him and then Morgan comes and get...

As Morgan is getting him today, so you are helping both kids with their bags, after they clean up their mess, you seat with them both until their parents come and get them, Jamie the other little boy's parents get him and then Morgan comes and gets Indigo, he sees you and stops dead in his tracks when he sees you with his son, he can't believe your one of Indigo's Teacher's. Indigo see his daddy walking towards the classroom as he smiles "Miss Harley my Daddy is here" as you look up from the book you where reading to Indigo,

As Morgan walks over to you two and says "are you ready son? As Indigo smiles big "yes Daddy, this is Miss Harley one of my teacher's Miss Harley my Daddy Morgan" as you smile at Indigo "I know your Daddy Morgan Cole Wallen" as Indigo smiles big a...

As Morgan walks over to you two and says "are you ready son? As Indigo smiles big "yes Daddy, this is Miss Harley one of my teacher's Miss Harley my Daddy Morgan" as you smile at Indigo "I know your Daddy Morgan Cole Wallen" as Indigo smiles big and says "yep that's right" as Morgan smiles and says "Son me and Miss Harley went to school together, her full name back then was Harley Rose Henderson, did you get married Miss Harley? As you shake your head "no I'm still Harley Rose Henderson Morgan Cole Wallen" as he smirks at you "well good to know, son you ready to go? As Indigo nods his head and Morgan picks up Indigo up in his arms and you hand Morgan Indigo's backpack and walk them out and lock up the classroom, because you are the last ones to leave for the day. Indigo says "Miss Harley, my Daddy sings Saturday nights at Uncle Ozzy's Bar I stay with my grandparents and play with my cousins, you should go see him, he is really good, he is signed now, he is making music for a living" as you smile at him. "Oh really your daddy is a big musician" as Morgan nods his head "yep I am I have been on a few tours, made some CDs and got some gold and slivers records" as you nod your head at him, "oh mmm that's interesting"as he winks at you "you sould come to Ozzy's bar tomorrow night at 8pm to 10pm that my set time" as you smile big and tell Morgan "ill try and be there, then you tell Indigo you will see him Monday morning" as they wave bye and leave, you leave and go home.

Morgan takes Indigo home and they hangout until it's dinner time, and they head to the diner in town, you are there eating with your family that includes your mom, dad your two older brothers and one younger brother, "yes your the only girl besides your mom lol" as Indigo sees you at the counter talking to Betty the sweet old waitress "Daddy look it's Miss Harley" as Morgan looks at you and smiles "yep son it's Miss Harley" as you turn around with your glass of water from Betty and you see them, Indigo smiles and waves at you as you walk over to them "hi you two, you getting dinner too? As Morgan nods his head "yep Indigo likes Jim's Mac and Cheese and Chicken Tenders" as you smile at Indigo who smiles big at you "are you here eating dinner too Miss Harley? As you smile at him "yep with my family, my parents and siblings" as Morgan smiles big at you and says "your three brothers, i heard one has a daughter age 6 with his ex girlfriend your oldest brother Brooks Reed Henderson as you smile at him "yep Brooks has a Little Girl name Daisy age 6, with Cheyenne his ex girlfriend, then you have Sawyer Austin Henderson and baby brother Wyatt James Henderson, then my Ma and Pa Patsy and Travis Henderson, do you two want to join us? As Morgan smiles big at you and Indigo says "Daddy can we please? As he smirks and nods his head, you three head to the table where your parents, and three brothers are seating, you smile and say "ma and pa, you remember Morgan Cole Wallen and this little boy is Indigo Wilder Wallen his little boy and a student in my class" Brooks you remember him he same with Sawyer right? Wyatt you may not remember him so much but you meet him a few times back in the day" as your ma smiles "oh hi Morgan, and Indigo join us" as Morgan smiles and you three seat down with your family. Brooks smiles "so morgan I heard your a big time musician, you got signed, you some some CDs got some tours under your belt, but you got some golden records? As Morgan nods his head "yep I got signed two years ago I have made 3 CDs I have done two tours got one more coming up during the fall, and two golden records, i heard you have a little girl named Daisy" as Brooks nods his head "yep age 6 with Cheyenne, so Indigo is with Katie "KT" Smith right ? As Morgan nods his head "yep" as Sawyer says "I got a question for you Morgan? As Morgan smiles and says "sure man go ahead ask me anything? As you giggle "oh god you shouldn't have said that" as Sawyer says "I remember you and Harley where close in Highschool, I thought you two would end up together, but you got with Katie and you two had Indigo while my sister got married Chase Williams, who is an army soldier, she is pregnant with their first child, and he died in combat, so she is now a single expecting mother" as you look at Sawyer. "Sawyer Austin Henderson" as Morgan looks at you and Indigo say "Miss Harley your going to have a baby? As you nod at him "yep Indigo in 5 months" as Morgan says "do you know what your having yet ? As you smile at him "yep a little boy" as Morgan smiles and says "you got a name picked out for the little fella? As you shake your head. And your da say "when she sees her little boy she will know the name, just like we did with all our kids, all 4 of them" as you smile at him. Betty comes around and gets your guys food orders then you all continue to talk into it comes back then your da says Grace and then you all dig in.

To be continued,