You two become a official

You enjoy dinner with Morgan and Indigo, then you three go get some dessert then Morgan and indigo takes you and Baby Bear home and Morgan asks you to be his lady and you say yes, a few minutes later you are back in your house, he and indigo head home themselves, you turn in for the night, you sleep though the night next morning you are up and getting ready for your day at school,

You get a quick breakfast, then head to work, Indigo arrives and comes and gets you a hug, as you smile and he hands you a note from his dad then goes to his seat, as you open it and read it, kate is getting indigo today he has a meeting with his ...

You get a quick breakfast, then head to work, Indigo arrives and comes and gets you a hug, as you smile and he hands you a note from his dad then goes to his seat, as you open it and read it, kate is getting indigo today he has a meeting with his record agent, he will be out of town for a few days, he will be back Wednesday morning so he will get indigo Wednesday afternoon, he will call you this evening, he loves you, baby bear and Indigo with everything in him" as you smile and place the note in your back pocket, then you get started on the day.

A few hours later it's lunch break, the kids are in the cafeteria, you at your desk, your phone rings and you pick it up and it's Morgan, he says "hi darling" as you smile and say "it's not the evening time Morgan" as he smirks and says "I know I got done with my meeting early and I wanted to check in on you, baby bear and indigo, I got the call last night about this last minute meetings with my agent, after Wednesday I'll be home until I go into the recording studio before the tour starts, the good thing is the your will be durning the summer so you, baby bear and indigo can come out and spend time with me" as you smile into your phone, "yeah that's true" as he says "I got a couple questions for you when I get back Wednesday morning" as you smile and say "Morgan Cole Wallen, I can't wait to see you Wednesday afternoon" as he smirks and says "same here Harley, i love you" and you smile big "i love you too Morgan, i know its early but i have always loved you" as he says "same here darling, and its not to early, when you have this feelings you just need to go with them" as you smile big into the phone, Morgan Kate is picking Indigo up, have you asked her about me keeping him one weekend while your gone to the studio yet? As he says "yeah I asked her when she got Indigo this morning, she is fine with you keeping him one weekend while I'm gone to Nashville to the studio before the tour starts, like I said after this trip it will be a few weeks before I am back out here for a few days, then after the record studio sessions tour will be in about 3 weeks after that, then you and indigo can come out and visit with me on some of the stops a few weeks after it starts because it will be summer time" as you agree with this as he smirks and says "have you decided on the baby bear name yet? As you say "I have got it down to two names now Ford Maverick Wallen or Tucker Memphis Wallen" as he smiles into the phone, I pick Ford Maverick Wallen" as you giggle and say "ill ask Indigo what he likes out of them two, but im leaning towards Ford Maverick Wallen myself" as he laughs and you two talk for a few more minutes before you say your goodbyes, as you finish up your lunch, then wait for the students to  return.

Indigo comes in and over to your desk and says Miss Haley I need my finger bandaged I need a Band-Aid please" as you open your desk and grab one before placing it on his finger, you say Indigo baby bear name is either Ford Maverick Wallen or Tucker Memphis Wallen what one do you like? As he smirks and thinks for a minute Ford Maverick Wallen Miss Harley" as you giggle and say "well baby bear aka baby brother aka baby bean is named, Ford Maverick Wallen" as he smiles big "yeah awesome Miss Harley" as you nod your head and he goes to his table and seats down. A few hours later the day is over and everyone is gone Kate picked up Indigo and you are home yourself, you are in the pool house at the your parents, you are working on some paperwork for the students to do this coming weekend in class, you are laying down on the couch, your PJs on,

 A few hours later the day is over and everyone is gone Kate picked up Indigo and you are home yourself, you are in the pool house at the your parents, you are working on some paperwork for the students to do this coming weekend in class, you are ...

y

our knee has been bothering you, so you got your brace on, as you finish up the papers, as Morgan video calls you and you answer, he smirks when he sees your face "hi Mama Bear, how are you doing? As you smile at him "I'm good, just finish up some work sheets for the students for this week in class, how was the rest of your meetings today? As he smirks and says "good got everything setup for the studio in about a month to record the songs that will be on the next cd and make sure I'm good for tour in a 2 months, tomorrow I got one meeting with agent then ill be heading back home, so ill be Tuesday afternoon instead of Wednesday at afternoon, kate is keeping Indigo until Wednesday morning when she drops him off at school, do you want to come over to my house tomorrow evening for dinner, just the two of us, I can show you the house? As you smile and nod your head at him over the phone "sure I can come over around 6 pm tomorrow evening sound good with you Papa Bear? As he nods his head and says "yes Mama Bear 6 pm I'll send you a message with my address" as you giggle and say "oh I decided on baby bear name" as he smirks "awesome what is it Mama Bear? You asked Indigo and he helped you didn't he?" As you giggle and say "his vote made it anonymous, Baby Bear's name is Ford Maverick Wallen" as he smirks and says "really Haley Ford Maverick Wallen, not your last name -Wallen" as you shake your head "nah Wallen is our Baby Bear's name" as he smiles big and says "his name is Wallen and yours will be too eventually" as you smile at him and you two talk for a few more minutes then say your goodnights then hang up. You go inside the house and get yourself something to eat then return to your place, watch some TV and then turn in for the night, Morgan send you his address before you go to bed.

To be continued!!?