Chapter Fifteen: Wolf's Bane: Part One

Ares's Pov

I'm upset.

The reason i'm upset is because last night Stiles and Scott had gone to save Derek since he was almost caught by the cops, and the Argents, and had to get him somewhere safe so he could lay low.

I wanted to join, I really did, but Em didn't have to work for her either of her jobs and when she's home all day she watches me like a hawk.

Meaning I wasn't able to go and join them on the joyride. Which honestly sucks.

Nothing I can do about it now so it's whatever at this point.

It was the next day and I met up with the guys at school. I patted Scott's shoulder before making my way over to my boyfriend.

We smiled at each other before greeting each other with a loving kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss and pressed our foreheads together.

"My love" Stiles smiled lovingly.

"Hello" I smiled back just as lovingly.

We were going to lean in for another kiss when we heard a throat being cleared, causing us to turn to see Scott giving us a deadpan expression.

"Hi, Ares. Good to see you. I'm doing semi well, thank you for asking" Scott sarcastically smiled.

Well, alright then...

I'm starting to think that some of Stiles's sarcasm is beginning to rub off on Scotty.

Stiles and I laughed before holding hands and heading inside the school building along with our best friends.

Scott is nervous and trying to think of a plan. Stiles is nervous too but not as much as Scott.

Apparently, Derek needs Allison's necklace because her necklace holds the symbol of what his sister, Laura, found.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know" Scott told us.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles suggested. 

"How?" I asked my boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's easy. All Scott has to say is, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?'" Stiles grinned.

Scott and I gave him deadpan looks while shaking our heads.

"You're not helping" Scott told him in annoyance.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" I asked.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott asked.

"That's why you ease...that's why you ease back into it, ok. Get back on the good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace" Stiles explained.