snap back to reality ,oop there goes gravity

*No one's pov*

Douma was just in a public bathroom cleaning his bloody hands and knife, he just killed another person who had seem to know about his identity "Oh so much work again cut him too pieces, blend it and feed it ,to my neighbors and bones blend it and throw em *sigh* lets get to work" He stuffed the corpse in a trash bag then proceeded to go home. He was now blending the human bones, "I wonder should I just spread in the garden no would know, is that a knock I hear?" Douma heard a knock so he prepared his knife and held it tightly seeing Akaza and Kokushibou there "oh its you guys do you need anything" Douma asked "Shut up blondie" "Akaza be respectful towards him he has more kills than you, and have you killed anybody today I did but Akaza didn't" Michikatsu replied back to Douma ,"Oohh you should get bloody Akaza sama or you will never be higher standards than me and I was just blending the person's bones and come inside I will give you something to eat!" Douma said "sure lemme in" Koku replied. "This food is amazing Douma I did not know you knew how to cook!" Kokushibou complimented "thank you I need to take a bath, and stay in my room don't go anywhere else because I haven't cleaned any blood in any other room" Douma said "ok sure" Koku replied "why should I listen to you?!" "Akaza......." "sorry" "well well don't fight rn I am not in the mood for this shit" Douma went to the bathroom to bath......

>>>Meanwhile with Akaza and Kokushibou <<<

"I wonder how did he slaughter so many people when I was in this team of villains for more years..." Akaza questioned "Skill issue tbh" Kokushibou replied "you son of bitch" "you called my father a bitch ,cool ,I never liked him either" Koku replied literally unphased "why you nother fu-" "Hey guys wanna pass ne the shirt?" Douma said "omg!- uhh your already omg what am I- here take it- fuck-  SHIT" Kokushibou panicked ,Akaza turned away blushing ,Kokushibou was blushing he was red as a tomato. "I am so sorry, I should've not come outside without wearing a shirt" Douma apologized "atleast it wasn't the bottom" Akaza replied "really" Kokushibou replied "btw istg Kokushibou just became the definitionof Question my sexuality " Akaza mocked "ohh don't do him dirty like that Akaza kun"
------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Ik this short asf but it is 3:21 am rn so I will continue layer but for now bye,  love ya guys <333