Muzan is a forever bitch in this story

NO ONE'S POV

They all looked in horror seeing Douma's body. He was out cold, they were all shedding tears when they turned to Muzan. Hakuji was mad, and Kotoha was boiling up, Michikatsu got his gun ready and shedding tears endlessly l, Rui got his knife and scissors ready. The siblings were holding daggers while crying they attacked Muzan. Muzan knew this would've happened so he pulled a lever and blasted th whole area many of the gays flew back. Enmu and Rui were dead now, The siblings were horribly injured, Michikatsu and Hakuji was unable to see properly now it was between the best police woman, Kotoha and the most wanted criminal, Muzan. Kotoha grabbed two guns, and one knife in her mouth and attacked. Muzan was shooting bullets at her, but she dodged them all. Kotoha shot him in the leg Muzan fell for that and Kotoha threw some dirt on his face so he couldn't see, Kotoha got the knife from her mouth and stabbed him from the back killing him. Muzan had somber eyes while Blood was bleeding everywhere. Kotoha was all tired the siblings, Michikatsu and Hakuji came to help her. Kotoha when she got well and gave a offer for rehabilitation and they all agreed and rehabbed and lived a normal life.

___________
Short fuck