Kokudou part 3

Warning smut and maybe swears this content may make you uncomfortable
------------------------------------------------------------
After Douma was taken to his bedroom. Kokushibou climbed on top of Douma, and demanded "now behave you refused to take a drink a dance from me, now obey" ,Douma just nodded and was really flattered. Then Kokushibou out his lips to Douma's and started exploring his mouth, Douma was just speechless and crept onto Kokushibou.
Then Koku pit his hands under Douma's chest and his abs ,then played with the n**ple. Douma let out a moan but was stopped by Koku when he put the tongue inside, he finally pulled out the kiss and Douma was blushing, red, he then pushed Koku of him. Kokushibou got really mad and jumped on him a started giving hickeys ,Douma let out a moan, then Koku put two of his fingers in his mouth and Douma was told to suck them, and he did as he was way stronger than him and had no other choice. Then they do the gulp gulp gulp.

*The next day*

Douma was wearing an apron while Koku was wearing another one. Kokushibou woke up seeing everything was so messy so cleaned it all up not knowing what happened. Then he went to ask Douma what happened ,he woke Douma and asked him what had happened, Douma blushed and said "well......you were high and you kind of f-f-fucked me, you were top and I was bottom" After, Kokushibou heard that he was blushing hard and saw hickeys on Douma's neck, "omg I am so sorry I remember now, but you seem to taste good then~~" Kokushibou told  "l-lets just take it as an accident, but I cannot really move rn, cuz you know why and you were actually good at it" Douma said, Kokushibou blushed and coughed and went downstairs for Douma's food because ,He couldn't move obviously.
"Oi! What were you doing at his room lat night you weren't picking up calls neither I could hear you two" Akaza said, Kokushibou got relieved that nobody heard them and thought that Douma did a good job not being loud because he went extreme on the young man. Koku suddenly spoke up and said "Oh we were just playing video games, nothing else, btw douma can't come today for murder he is way too tired from yesterday because he had cleaned all the mess we made" "fair point so killing at 2 am?" Akaza said "Yes, 2 am" Koku confirmed. They both went outside and started killing.

*Douma's pov*

I was still flattered about last night I could move a bit rn, so I got up and started cleaning the house and upgraded all the bedrooms with our favourite colour LED lights. I did their beds, laundry and made a bit of food, and fed the cat they had name Mr. Whiskerson , it was a fluffy white cat with long Whiskers and had yellow eyes.
I finished cleaning and then went to bathe, then I saw my happy pills there...... I hope no one saw it I took one of them because I was not really happy in these days as Daki and Gyutaro left and my bestfriend Kotoha and her son died because of a terrorist attack, I was Hella depressed but I dont know about last night but it was fine.
I laid down onto the bed and the cat slept on me I was petting it and dosed off.

*no one's pov*

Kokushibou and Akaza just came back home, after creating multiple felonies. Akaza went to his room seeing decorated with his own aesthetics he knew Douma would have done this ,so Akaza thought to give Douma a pet hamster. When Kokushibou entered his room with red and blue LED lights he was so happy that he went to find Douma to thank him for doing this. When Kokushibou reached his room he bashed in seeing he was asleep.

*Kokushibou pov*

Goddammit he looks so cute and peaceful when he sleeps I wish that cat was me.........
I sat beside him stroking his hair, he turned to me and pulled my thigh because he thought it was a pillow I wasn't able to move until he moved away.
I slept beside him and he started cuddling me so I did ot back, he was literally the sweetest thing in the bed rn, he is sweeter than the sweetest candy.
I actually fell in love him because he makes me smile a good personality, and obeys and those eyes, hair and his pale skin is everything to me.
I realized while I was thinking Douma got on top of me ,and was sleeping. Good gawd he was light did he even eat anything.
------------------------------------------------------------