Chapter 5 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒

Originally published on 23 September 2023
⁽ᵀʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ʷᵉᵃʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶠᶦᵗˢ⁾
This chapter is going to contain quite a bit of smut..
But no actual sex involved..
You'll see 🤭

⁽ᴹᶦⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᴹʸ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵐᵘᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ @Slythrinforlife ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ˢᵒ ˢʰᵉ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ 😭⁾
—————
Change of plans...
@Slythrinforlife is no longer writing with me. I think she forgot I existed or something and I've had this chapter ready for a while, so might as well just carry on the story without her. The writing might seem a little different, but you guys can be the judges of how I do as a solo writer :)

LOVE YOU ALL!! Tell me how it is for my first time writing smut haha
—————

Louis stepped inside of Harry's dorm room, slowly, yet quietly closing the door behind him. As he slowly approached, the sounds of Harry started to grow in volume. Louis turned the corner, and when his eyes made their way to the bed, he was instantly struck with shock, his eyes wide.

There was Harry, legs spread, laying on his bed, looking completely out of it.

Harry was- he was...  Jesus! Harry was fingering himself.

"FUCK! Loouuuis!"

Shit.

Harry just moaned his name. His little sister's best friend just moaned. His. Name. While fingering himself. Fuck that, he didn't care that Harry was his little sister's best friend, this was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

His body was starting to heat up, and he could rapidly feel a bulge appearing in his trousers.

Shit.

He ran to the bathroom, so he wouldn't get caught.

What the fuck was he doing?

He was truly, and utterly messed up.

He quickly slid down his trousers and pants, and grabbed himself in his hands, and started slowly pumping.

He could hear Harry moaning, and making obscene noises in the other room. That alone was powerful enough to make him go over the edge on at least the third stroke, but he stopped himself from doing so.

Louis kept the same pace for about a minute, speeding it up a little as he slowly reached his high.

He couldn't believe this was actually happening. Harry was in the other room probably three fingers deep inside himself. Louis was just next door, in Harry's bathroom, wanking off to the sounds of him. He knows he shouldn't, but he loves this, he truly loves it. He doesn't know what he's going to say to Harry the next time he sees him, but he's absolutely not going to bring this up. Ever.

He heard Harry let out a cry of Louis' name, and at that moment he released all over himself, and the wall behind him.

He slid down to the floor, his legs shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. He was wrecked, and he could only imagine how Harry looked like right now. Sprawled out on his back, laying flat on his bed, cum covering his stomach, some still leaking from his cock.