Chapter 6

Authors note: HIIII SRRY FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR SO LONG 😀 i have exams next week but whatever

anyways new chapter on national day 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

William POV:

The shock lasted for a week or so, until the feelings of sorrow and depression were washed away with newfound rage and fury. How could he do this to ME???? Just a month ago we were a happy couple, facing life's challenges with one another, nothing could keep us apart. But now, what were we? Who was I kidding? Long-distance relationships never work, how foolish was I to believe we could be something more than colleagues. Perhaps it was just denial, but I started to think, "How was I even attracted to Raffles in the first place?" *scoffs* 

I was taken aback with how quick the rage clouding my mind dissipated. I actually had no problems with the idea of breaking off ties with him. 

Maybe I am better off without him.

 I ignored all of Raffles letters, and started to focus more on my work. 

Everything was fine, but I was not sure what I was going to do when Raffles came back to Singapore. Therefore, I decided it was for the best that I told him the truth. I wrote a quick 'break-up' letter and sent it to him immediately. 

Sighing with relief, I went back to my work. Everything was going to be fine.

Authors note: HAPPY NATIONAL DAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳