Gānlù

[Tiān L. Gānlù]
- As the Barrier pillar, and the sister of Qiān Yè. She has the ability to summon barriers and hexagonical shields that are able to withstand most attacks on their own. Her hair is the most unusual, as it has seperate components and is floating although remaining soft and is normal as it is. And is able to detatch the components while making them hard and sharp therefore making a surprise Bio-weapon.

- She usually has a strong offensive capability but uses these for defensive purposes therefore using the quote ''Offense is the best Defense". But her actual defensive capabilities are also very strong, such as her strength which is enough to bend 16milimeters thick armor or destroy a large debree such as chunks of concrete buildings. Using both this strength and her barriers, she can stop a combined power of strong and fast moving objects like giant falling skyscrapers, however this would consume her stamina.

- She has both fast regenerative stamina and energy. Usually the power of a demon as the abilities are likely the same, however she is not a demon but a superhuman. Gānlù is able to use Lightning abilities as similar to Zenitsu's first lightning move, she is able to use this ability to either travel long distances almost instantly or to harm/kill a group or row of enemies.

- She has complete control over her body, able to even manipulate her body temperature and as well within a 1 or 2 feet radius of her. She can teleport, but not without leaving a small trail of lightning behind her, she is still considered the 2nd guardian of Eagle team despite not being able to summon a member of said team.

- She has the ability of flight as Gānlù has wings of yellow fire, along with this she can use lightning and is immune to it. Only natural lightning though, not the lightning coming from the Vortex Hashira and his tower.

- Her stats are that of a glass cannon, with preference to wear little to none armor and her health pool is higher to compensate with high tolerance of pain. This isn't how glass cannons usually work, but Gānlù is still vulnerable if huge bursts of damage is dealt in certain worlds where such feats are possible(Terraria calamity). Her other stats however, except for her health, are extremely high with power, speed, and agility are exceedingly high. And with her crits stat still high, she will easily outclass and overpower any opponent in close quarters combat but may have trouble with those in longer range

• Japanese and Chinese
• 7 Breath styles, 3 more if her stamina and health regeneration is at a brink
• Sister of Qiān Yè
• Mostly sociable
• Also enjoy's teasing her sister
• Duels more often
• Bio weapon also applies to flesh
• ⅗ Evil
• Uses defense strategies often
• Able to increase body temperature
• Calm most of the time
• A literal Badass
• Art is also from QYS3 in Pixiv
• Can fly

Other details:
- She casually goes shopping with her sister and mostly does not feel pain

- Her eyes glows a orange yellow color, as it actually glows in the dark, so she's not usually suited for attacks in the night

- Her exact age is unkown, but she's around the Highschool/Collage student mark and wears some suits occationally

- She wears short Jeans and Tank tops with a short leather jacket in some battles and when she's outside, therefore exposing from some to most skin but it doesn't bother her in most ways including the cold.

- Some people fall for her this way even if she doesn't put on any makeup. However, they say she's sexy this way so she mostly avoids crowds but instead goes and prefers alleyways when there is one.

- As unique and rare it is, her hair is still soft and able to hold. It can be pulled up to a ponytale and other hairstyles, it is just that it's a weird and VERY rare case maybe even impossible. It's also red

- There is no other detail (that i know) about Gānlù however. There is one thing that might be Important instead, as Gānlù mostly does not feel pain and most damage inflicted doesn't even kill her. She might even be immortal as she can withstand a: Bullet in the head, Slit to the throat and a Stab in the heart. Instead she considers these annoying. VERY annoying (this is dangerous to her as well due to the many more ways of torture possibly done to her if she is able to survive lethal doses & attacks)

- During combat, small electric arcs project from her and her surroundings. This can be a advanced indication that Gānlù can use lightning and electric powers.

- 2 Yellow hollow pentagons lie in her front strands of hair, They act similar to a birth mark but is not. She does very good martial arts, and thanks to her incredible strength. She is able to do serious damage.

- The hexagons are the shape of her barriers. Yellow barriers appear around her skin in some parts but mostly when she's in battle as these may be there to protect her wounds while those said wounds will regenerate

- She has her own humanity and will as a human person herself, this type of member in different teams like Huntress team is quite rare. But in exchange is a little weaker than other members in order to be 'controlled'.