[Tiān Líng Lì]
- The Hashira of Calamity otherwise known as Lì is a peaceful and cute girl, she has heterochima with her eyes being grey and red. Her eyes has a hidden mechanic whenever she's threatened or cornered, mostly in danger and when she's surrounded. Her grey eye (Nicknamed 'Target') will have a shape of a reticle of a gun (mostly snipers) and shoot a fast velocity grey ball that when the enemy is wounded it will only act as a normal wound.

- However after 'Target' is done her red colored eye (Nicknamed 'Dragon') has a symbol or shape on it and will activate a super virus that kills the wounded enemy shot by 'Target' by coagulating their blood as it spreads. This Super Virus infects from the wound to the blood vessels and everything connected to the blood vessels such as the heart, the brain, the lungs and etc. And when this happens successfully their entire body turns grey as their blood coagulates and they are killed.

- She can have blood like weapons such as the tip of her spear, she can only have a spear as her weapon however her spear is able to shapeshift from her wings to a bow like weapon. It is not yet known if this material really is blood or just an unidentified liquid, it has a color of a Dark Red. Whenever her eyes activates it glows their respective color and the hair covering her eye floats out of the way.

- She has 2 forms or 2 sides, having split personality, her 1st form is just her own self. Acting like a child and her hair color is black with strips of red at the along the edges, only her hair color changes to white whenever she changes forms and in this form she acts calm and does a "not too out of place" actions or a Kuudere. Her 2nd form makes her eyes stronger, the only notable change is her hair color to white, her other changes is the shape of a reticle on 'Target' into another reticle of a different gun such as an UMP or other. Her behavior in her 2nd form is similar to Homura's who I will explain soon in the future.

- Now to her powers, her powers are to control natural disasters to either make them: Dissapear, Appear, or Change direction. She can also summon Calamities such as a Desert Storm that will convert a large section of the planet's continent into a small Desert when finished. This "Desert Storm" has multiple small Natural Disasters such as Classes 2 to 7(or F2/EF2 to F5/EF5) tornados Counting from 1 to 3 of them, And a Class 2 thunder storm are the most common. During the "Desert Storm" the Sky will be completely blocked out with the Lightning storm clouds mixed with sand and the ground will be slowly flooded by sand in it's path. This Storm starts from the desert itself slowly gathering to Lì's direction starting from the formation of the Class 2 tornados then gathering of more tornados, then the sand will be picked up or any sand in a 2 Mile radius will now gather to the storm forming a much larger variation of the Sandstorm which is the calamity known as a Desert Storm. The Desert Storm will now or then slowly approach Lì's location, a large number of dust devils will appear ahead of the current Desert Storm (aprox. 2 Kilometers) that's spread out.

- Her other Calamity is the Cross shower, in this giant Stone crosses with a empty circle at the center intersection fall from the sky and when it lands the hollow circle will glow or shoot hooks to the surrounding area and a random minor disaster such as a F2 tornado or a small earthquake will happen, the disaster will remain until the cross is destroyed. However at a rare instance (Mainly 5% or a 3/100) it will summon spirits or beasts that will attack and destroy nearby surroundings.
Another Calamity is a wave of F4 tornados ranging from 5 to 17 enough to destroy an entire city or country, to top it off some of these tornados have special or abnormal destructive powers such as Electricity, Fire, and Fog or storms. The tornados will avoid Lì's position, if they merge with another tornado they will become a T10 or F5 tornado that can have more limited powers such as Shredding(Anything caught up will be shredded), 570 MPH winds, Super Speed, and Hails.

- She has multiple other Calamities ranging from "The Fog", "Cyclone", "Tsunami", "Complete 0°", and "High 159°". Besides that she has an ultimate move called "GEOSTORM", This move has 7 other Calamities involved including the Hail rain, Tsunami, and Complete 0°. The GEOSTORM may hurt Lì. GEOSTORM is the term for when multiple Catasthropic events happen all at the same time in multiple continents, therefore it is known that it may be 90% end of the world whenever the event happens. It can kill up to 5 or more billion people, therefore Lì is the most Widespread threat however when your on either Lì's or the Líng family's good side it might prevent the end of the world

- Whenever she's casting a calamity both, of her eyes will glow and her right hand will glow a dim Crimson, She doesn't pose much threat directly and only a threat when she uses her powers. But other than that she's just a child at an age of around 18 - 19 and the youngest of the Ling family, her behavior is equal to one but she can't be exploited easily or tricked easily. In her 2nd personality she can threaten, interrogate, and inform her friend and foes.

- She has a 2nd form only used by her 2nd personality and rarely by her 1st. This form is her combat form, this enhances her stamina and physical abilities with a weaponized tail that is made out of the unkown liquid, this allows the tail to shapeshift into a series of weapons such as a spear, a sword, and a trident. Her 2nd form turns her clothing into a small dress with fur outlines, the fur is colored black and the substance (nicknamed Titan) covering some parts of the dress while the dress is full white [Source:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/64050984]

- Her other Calamity, Complete -0°, is a freezing Hurricane reaching up to -100° or a solid -0° capable to freeze even tornados and travelling in a alarming and dangerous state freezing 2500 meters in 30 seconds and freezing as high as able to reach a plane and birds. And it's Heat counterpart High 159° is a heatwave calamity that shows a bright orange red Aurora Boreal in the sky either day or night before the calamity strikes (probably 15 - 30 minutes) and the aurora will slowly descend into the area and when it does a extremely high temperature of reaching 159° instantly killing a person within minutes or seconds, it will also slowly vaporize water and burn oil.

- She is very agile and twice more with her tail, so fighting her tail isn't recommended due to it's high speed or it's capabilities to do a rush attack and when wounded it will directly insert the poison into the body.

• Childish behavior
• 2 Personalities
• 2 Forms
• Youngest of the Líng family
• Wide space threat
• Very agile
• Morphable weapons
• DereDere
• Unique hair color
• Huge array of calamities
• Art from QYS3
• Chinese & Japanese

Other details:
- She was found in an alleyway with 2 dead gangsters or punks, possibly inflicted by the virus, while Gānlù and Qiān yè were shopping.

- When Lì was found, she had nowhere to go so she was adopted both by Gānlù and Qiān yè however they had to fight her powers as she wasn't able to control them

- Gānlù was immune to the virus and Qiān yè had to temporarily take out her eyes using hot sauce or chili sauce.

- When she was adopted, overtime she was able to control her powers and she was adopted because Qiān yè and Gānlù we're the only ones able to handle her

- Lì likes to cosplay and has a lot of clothes and costumes, she has mastered and made detailed costumes such as the "Year of the rat" costume with glowing LED lights, shaped eyes with glowing O and X and other designs [https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78905279]