Vortex

[Vortex Hashira]
- There is no known name for this Hashira yet, he has the skill to be invisible for whenever he wants, during in this state or form he has an ability that whenever he goes into water, there will be no ripples and just increase in mass or in other words, the water will just rise than creating ripples. And whenever he moves in the grass, it will greatly decrease the movement of the grass but will also be harder to move through.

- He has different powerful ranged weapons, as well as the ammunition for them. He can hover in the air unlike the others, making him the most mobile assassin or attacker.

- He can also go underwater or into space as the structural integrity of his helmet allows him to store oxygen, allowing him able to go to these regions for a few minutes. One of his bows can summon phantasmal arrows that materialize and shoot once the volley of his normal arrows hits an enemy, meanwhile one of his other guns can shoot homing Vortex rockets that pulls everything near it with reasonable force, either delaying the movement of enemies or other instances.

- His Vortex variation of his Lunar hook goes first instead of Nebula, Solar, and Stardust. His Lunar hook can grapple to 4 places at the same time. Although his ranged attack power is enough, he can summon one of the Celestial/Lunar towers called the "Vortex Tower" but doing so will alert the other 3 of the summon. And doing this will change the weather, temperature, and sky. These will be unchangable with the exception for the Calamity and Night Hashiras. The sky will turn Teal blue, the clouds congregrating, the weather into a lightning storm, random portals will open up and throw very strong lightning bolts 10x more intense than the normal bolts that would naturally occure, these mostly set the striking point of the lightning ablaze or on fire. This only happens around the tower in a 500 feet radius.

- While this is dangerous enough. The tower will not be destroyed and will be rendered invulnerable with a unbreakable shield of very thick air and matter that even the Vortex Hashira or the other 3 cannot break. The tower will spawn enemies that used to try and defeat the Celestial Warriors in the past, but now will be friendly towards them and follow their commands. They can ignore, protect, consume, or kill targets that their masters designate.

- The tower can also attack by opening up multiple portals or summon direct lightning bolts that will obliterate the striking point that the lightning lands in, it's power can be controllable through the Tower user. However, by injuring the user, the tower's shield will weaken and release a shockwave upon the shield's release after the user's defeat. Upon the destruction of the tower will the use or summon of the tower be reusable again in a matter of days or 48 hours.

- When his invisibility skill is being used, his ranged attacks also get stronger, his movement 10% slower and he will not get selected and attacked by monsters, beasts, or demons. This can automatically activate if he's not moving for a short period of time, though the main reason is to avoid attracting attention to himself. strangely this already applies to his behavior and as a result of him being shy.

- His tower has a unique minion that resembles a humanoid version of his armor, it can fly and shoot at it's targets. The weapon resembles his unique blaster weapon, however it does not shoot Vortex rockets, and upon the death of the other humanoid minion (not the one holding the weapon or with the armor) it opens a portal that shoots a lightning only 3x stronger than the natural one unlike the Tower's ability to shoot the Vortex lightning 10x stronger than the naturally occuring one.

- The Tower's portal also randomly summons 2 minions. The tower itself appears to be a giant vertical rock, there is multiple swelling spots on the tower that pulsates like a heartbeat however it only pulsates once unlike proper heartbeats. During at night, these spots glow and provide a beam of light moving from area to area like spotlights. The tower follows the user very slowly, fun fact the light's color is Teal. It's also the tint that colors everything around a 659 meter radius of the tower.

- He can stop the spawning of minions, can control what minions to spawn and even withdraw the tower itself back. His other humaniod minion known as the Vortexian has a unique ability able to summon a portal that is used for transportation, although this is limited in size, not allowing a size that of carriages or more.

• One of the Celestial Warriors
• Pretty nice
• Complete control over the Tower and the Celestial beings
• Insanely strong variety of weapons
• Many types of ammunition
• The most mobile attacker
• An excellent assassin
• Able to summon the Vortex Tower
• Bullets and arrows have different types of effects
• Very shy