Stardust

[Stardust Hashira]
- He is the least durable in the Warriors however in exchange he has the most advantages in his own ways such as his minions. He summons very powerful minions and loyal companions, he has a bodyguard called "Stardust Guardian" that can divert all attention from the user to the Guardian. Despite it getting all the attention it can also fight with it's fists or with the circular blade at it's back, it cannot get hit or get damaged and the only way to get rid of it is by defeating or killing the user.

- His most powerful minion is a 25 to 200 meter long dragon, it only adds a segment when trying to summon another dragon with his staff however this multiplies its attack power and even adding some debuffs to hinder or slowly injure the enemy.

- His dragon cannot be attacked and can also only be disabled through defeating the Hashira, this also applies to other minions summoned by the Hashira. If the dragon has 5 segments, it inflicts the enemy with a marker that the Hashira and his allies can see therefore showing the enemy's current location or position. Every segment's size is 13 meters but there is a chance that the segment is in a special color such as purple and orange instead of yellow and blue, this gives the dragon a special power such as being able to see through lv 1 invisibility spells or equipment etc.

- Every 5 segments gives the dragon a new skill, and to counter or balance this advantage he has a cooldown for his ability to summon 1 or 2 segments for about 3.5 minutes. The dragon is mainly used to either show power or authority and combat, His other minion or companion on the other hand, The Stardust Cells is the 2nd most powerful with it's attacks able to stay on the enemy and stack. He has 2 variants of Cells, his blue variant is summoned only by his Tower while his cyan variant is his companion, his companion variant shoots smaller Cells that latch onto the target and starts eating their biomass to get larger and if this gets large enough it has a 50% chance to either become the Cyan variant or the Blue variant. If the target is too far it will develop a rigid or thorned surface on it's skin and rush the target at a steady 50/miles per minute, almost teleporting. If it reaches the enemy it must at least make contact(tackling or ramming due to the speed) with the enemy before attacking properly by continously shooting smaller Cells that are sized of 3 inches growing up to 2 meter large before changing into either the Cyan variant or Blue variant.

- These Cells can also infest the environment by releasing their biomass and then converting nearby surfaces, these converted surfaces grow Sky Blue tentacles that lach onto nearby enemies then slowly convert them into new Cells. Some of the converted Biomass will be given to the area to enhance the harvest of the Biomass and if this infested area gets large enough it might make the smaller version of the Stardust tower however before that it will make some other parts such as the matter converter and the twinkle popper. The matter converter gets enough SD (StarDust) biomass & dust or SD biomass & Mana(in Fantasy worlds)/Energy(Other worlds) to create SD fragments, while the Twinkle popper is a defensive organism that shoots both Cells and Twinkles, these Twinkles home in on enemies and explode when they explode it releases a SD infection, when it touches the enemy or inhaled by the enemy it will slowly convert the insides of the enemy into SD biomass then converts this SD biomass into small 1 inch Cells to consume the insides of the enemy and the cycle starts anew.

- The other Blue variant is spawned in by the SD tower or mini towers, these try to eat the enemy and if they are killed it will release from 2 to 4 mini Cells and they take 5 seconds to regain it's previous size and will attack again however during this state it can be killed permanently releasing a 💥 pop, however if they successfully eat or gain the biomass of 3 or 5 people it will become a "Super Cell" which starts to grow the behavior of the Cyan cell's rush attack and grows a thicker and sharper skin but only goes at a 40/miles per minute speed, when successfully contacting the target or enemy it will grow multiple tentacles that helps convert the enemy by wrapping around them and subverting. If it grows too much it will become a "Cell mother" which fully has the Cyan variant's behavior but loses the rush attack and shoots Super Cells, the tentacles wrap faster and now attacks by swiping and stabbing the enemy. If the infested area has managed to make a small SD tower by combing the SD biomass, fragments and arranging the nearby ground or rocks into the SD tower's shape it will create the tower, and if this continues for a couple of hours or days it will make the SD mini-tower which has 80% of the original's size, the original then shoots a SD hook from one of the tentacles into the mini-tower. Connecting them together.

- His StarDust Tower is able to summon minions capable of infesting and growing stronger, they focus on numbers and strength but in exchange it summons minions the least frequent than the other 3 Towers. It has tentacle appendages that take hold, attack, and consume enemies it also emits or creates SD stars that when near each other it links multiple stars that makes a shape of a minion which then disappear and summon the minion itself. These stars also emit a huge light of Light Blue, the stars disappear after travelling 650 meters away from the tower. This causes the surrounding area to be in a Light Blue hue.

- Another companion of his is a small martian saucer, this saucer is a recon unit that scans a 2 feet radius in every direction of it, it can also attack by shooting a laser with a cooldown of 0.25 miliseconds and has a booster that works similarly to the rush attack of the Cells. If it finds or discovers something capable of causing danger or interesting it will send a beacon color coded and material coded according to prorities such as:
(FireWork) Blue = Lv 25 priority
(FW) Light Blue = Lv 24 priority
(FW) Green = Lv 23 priority
(FW) Light Green = Lv 22 priority
(FW) Yellow = Lv 21 priority
(FW) Dark Yellow = Lv 20 priority
(FW) Orange = Lv 19 priority
(FW) Red = Lv 18 priority
(FW) Dark Red = Lv 17 priority
(FW) Pink = Lv 16 priority
(Flare) Orange = Lv 15 priority
(F) Red = Lv 14 priority
(F) Dark Red = Lv 13 priority
(F) Pink = Lv 12 priority
(F) Purple = Lv 11 priority
(Smoke) Orange = Lv 10 priority
(S) Red = Lv 9 priority
(S) Dark Red = Lv 8 priority
(S) Pink = Lv 7 priority
(S) Purple = Lv 6 priority
(S) White = Lv 5 priority
(Light) Dark Red = Lv 4 priority
(L) Pink = Lv 3 priority
(L) Purple = Lv 2 priority
(L) White = Lv 1 priority
(L) Black = Lv 0 Serious priority
Anything below Level 20 are minor and only shows traces of life such as adandoned buildings, destroyed camps, and tools while anything between Lv 15 and 20 are confirmed traces of life such as houses, towns, and any other minor housing and during this point may a Lv 15 beacon be sent for human life. Beacons between 15 and 10 are medium priorities as something unusual, wierd, and strange surroundings having appeared (i.e. are a large area covered by fog, a ritual, and a modern building in a fantasy world such as factories and skyscrapers) in the area while Lv 10 is a minor threat that can be easily dealt with.

- Beacons between Lv 10 and 5 are high priorities or large settlements such as Cities, Empires, and Bases or Enemies that will and pose an immediate threat to the team. Between Lv 5 and 1 is directly part of the objective or god like enemies that is able to be on par or below with the team. Lv 0 is the objective that is required for the team to complete or a enemy capable of besting the weakest member of the team such as Qiān Yè, Gānlù, or Lì. and a Code Red will be initiated if they best or kill the Líng family and a squad of at least 2 or 5 strong members from different teams is needed to prioritize killing the enemy immediately.

- Now onto his behavior, he usually is a good person despite his scary power, he's a respectful person. However when he's currently doing a objective or fighting he's a sadist. He also likes fighting, usually enjoying and laughing however he is proud of the people able to distinctly tell apart him from other people and able to prove it. He disguises with Neb as a assistant or a arms dealer.

• One of the 4 Celestial warriors
• Kind
• Respectful
• Masochist in battle
• A Sadist
• Extremely powerful Minions
• Has a mask of emotions
• 2nd most powerful
• Advanced weapon, tower, and minion mechanics
• Wide variety of minions
• Disguised jobs such as arms dealer
• More around or seen around Nebula