Chapter 13 - Birthday

School is FINALLY over as kids and teenagers laughed happily that there is no more pain and suffering and they have the whole 3-month rest for themselves except for parents who had to work their butts off from their jobs. They run and play in the yards of their house, teenagers meet each other while some stay home to play video games or watch Netflix because they're vampires, and some families go on vacations to spend together. They could either go to malls, dates, parks, etc. wherever they go it's their freedom to get out and have fun outside or inside.

Well........

Except for Pghlfilms who slept through 11 am sleeping on his stomach, blanket on top of his waist so his upper body exposes, his hair is a mess, and saliva came out of his mouth, snoring quietly and peacefully while hugging the pillow with his left arm UNTIL a loud knock came out of his door which made him move, letting go of his pillow, rolled over so his back is now touching the fabric then pulled the covers over him who disturbed his sleep. "Go away..." He mumbled still with his eyes closed that the door flew open and footsteps came closer to his bedside. "Get up." A male said in a stern tone, Pghlfilms still has his palms on the blanket so he removed it from his head and his eyes started to lift and pointed up to an angry grown-up standing in front of where he is facing, with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Why are you still in bed?" He said without an expression

"Because I want to," Pghlfilms said.

"It's already almost noon and you're still in bed while I have to work my butt off for this! By the time I come back, I want you to get out of the covers right now!" His voice was a little bit high from shouting at the sleepy dude. Pghlfilms closed his eyes and groaned because it was early even though it was not. His dad turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door so loud that Pghlfilms winced before opening his eyes back.

He quickly sat up from his bed revealing his white underwear and black socks and signed. "Can't you at least be nice to me for once..." He mumbled angrily before signing again and turned his head towards his table and grabbed his phone on top, turning it on and sees missed calls from Kreek, he tapped one of them and the phone rang for a few minutes before someone from the other side of the phone picks up and answered: "Pghlfilms?"

"Hey, why are you calling me?" Pghlfilms asked.

Kreek answered: "There was a new game that was just released called 'Doors' and I tried calling you but you won't pick it up for the TENTH TIME! So I called Ominous for FOUR TIMES before he answered saying he just got up from 9! And I assumed that you're asleep as well?"

"Well...Yeah." Pghlfilms chuckled, scratching the back of his head forgetting that they agreed to play together.

"Why do I have friends sleep like Koalas on weekends..." Kreek mumbled on the other side of the call.

Pghlfilms chuckled and said: "Let's play at 4. How's that sound?"

"Fine, but you better be online, or else I unfriend you on Roblox." Kreek's voice is serious which Pghlfilms responded: "Ok, ok." He said his goodbye before he hung up, setting his phone beside him as he got up from the soft fabric and stretched his arms in the air.

Well, it is true though he and Ominous do sleep later than Kreek due to his beanie but since summer started he had never thought that he slept that late.