Chapter 33

*Day that Ava was leaving*

Ava's P.O.V

I was going back to Australia with Luke, Jai and Charlie. I sat with Jai and Luke sat with Charlie. All three boys were going to accompany with me to the funeral. I was going to stay with my mom, Charlie was going back to get his stuff and Jai and Luke were staying obviously with Gina. Beau, James and Daniel were staying back in L.A to handle the videos and all that stuff. I didn't want the twins to miss that stuff, because it was important but they wouldn't listen. So in the end, all four of us ended up going back to Australia.

*In Australia*

We got off the plane, and with major jet lag. Charlie headed his own way, telling me he'd be there tomorrow, and me and the twins headed our way. Jai asked me if I wanted him to come with me, but I had to do it alone. I sighed and knocked on the front door. "Coming!" I heard from the the inside. The door opened and my mom wasn't the one who opened the door, it was the bathroom fucker. He gave me a genuine smile and said, "Hey Ava." I just nodded my head at him and he led me inside. The house was different, it was more,.... what's the word? Oh yeah, more happy. More like bright. I shrugged it off and sighed. "Where's my...." I stopped and bathroom fucker said, "Your mom?" I nodded my head and he said, "Oh, she's in the kitchen." I nodded my head again and walked to the kitchen. "Hey David, is Av-" She turned around and smiled when she saw me. It was a genuine smile, a smile that I hadn't seen since Andrea. A smile that I was never able to be the cause of because I just wasn't enough, but of course bathroom fucker was. I liked seeing my mom smile again, but it hurt that I was never able to make her laugh. Her smile lowered when I didn't smile back and she said, "Hey Ava, are you hungry?" I didn't want to be rude, but I honestly wasn't hungry, I was just tired. "Do you just have a fruit I could eat, because I'm not really hungry." She gave me a weird look before nodding her head and handing me an apple. "Is that fine?" I nodded my head and said, "Where am I going to stay?" She chuckled and said, "In your room, of course." I gave her a small smile and said, "Okay then, thanks." She smiled and nodded her head, as she returned to what she was doing before. I walked out of the kitchen and headed up to 'my room'. It was the same as I had left it. No change whatsoever.

I just lay on my bed, eating my apple and watching YouTube. I was watching the boys' videos. All of sudden, I heard a thump on my window. I open it and feel something hit my forehead with force. "Owwww, what the fuck." I grab my forehead in agony, and hear laughter coming from in front of me. I get up and see two boys my age, but with the mentality of 5 years old, laughing in front of me. I groan and say,"Wow Jye!" He stops laughing and pouts. "It's Jai not Jye." I smile and say,"Oops." He rolls his eyes and then turns serious saying, "How'd it go?" I gave him a thumbs up and a smile. "Pretty good." He smiles and says, "Me and Luke were wondering if you wanted to come to the park with us?" I nodded my head and said, "Just let me get ready." They nodded their heads and I closed my blinds. I changed into something more clean and comfy; a pair of joggers with a loose crop top. I walked out and gently closed the door. My mom and BF (Bathroom fucker but also boyfriend, oh the irony) were in the living room watching a movie. My mom looked up and smiled saying, "Going out?" I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, with Jai and Luke." She nodded her head and smiled. "Who's Jai and Luke?" BF spoke up. He had his eyebrows furrowed and he said their names as if they were bad people. "My friends," I answered snootily. My answer seemed to work as a warning so his features softened and said, "Oh, nice." I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah." I walked out before he insulted them directly.

I walked towards Jai and Luke, and we walked to the park. We just sat down and chilled. We were all pretty jet lagged. We got bored, so we started playing tag and just running around the park. We were having fun until,... "Omg! Ava! Jai! oh, and Luke!" She wanted to whisper the last part, but it was still audible. What an idiot. I turned around and didn't even bother to try and match her fake smile. "Oooh Ava, are you on your period? You seem mad." I rolled my eyes and muttered,"Yeah cuz you're here." She blinked and said, "What was that?" I said, "Yeah, cuz you're here. That's why I seem mad." She widened her fake smile if that's even possible, and said, "Calm down, I saw you and wanted to say 'hi'." I nodded my head and gave her a fake smile this time. "Okay, well you said it, so byeee. Nobody wants you here anyways." She smirked and put her hands on her hips,"Honey, I wouldn't be so sure of that." She looked at Jai but Jai looked away. I ignored it and started walking away. "I have to go." Luke followed me and Jai stayed behind him with his hands in his pockets and his head down. Something was up, but I didn't want to know. I said 'goodbye' to Luke and Jai, but Jai completely ignored me. I walked inside the house and saw my mom asleep with BF. I walk upstairs to my room and lay down, falling asleep.