LA Meetings

❤️    💬    ➡️                                                                 📥Liked by haileesteinfeld and othersespn LSU wide receiver Y/N L/N has officially declared for the 2020 NFL Draft

❤️    💬    ➡️ 📥
Liked by haileesteinfeld and others
espn LSU wide receiver Y/N L/N has officially declared for the 2020 NFL Draft

View all 2,714 comments

••

"So you confirmed it?" Ja'Marr asked him. Y/N nodded to him. "Didn't see a reason to give 'em false hope that I'd be staying. May as well just get it over with." He responded.

The three friends were now sat in the airport on Friday night. Their flight had been delayed a few hours, so Y/N had decided to confirm his declaration. The comments were a mix of people asking why he didn't stay, saying he'd be missed, and arguing over what team would get him.

"Anywhere you wanna go?" Ja'Marr followed up.
Y/N shook his head. "Nah. Whoever drafts me clearly wants me, that's all I want. To go somewhere where I'm appreciated and needed." Y/N told him.

"And somewhere close to Hailee?" Ja'Marr teased him. Y/N threw his head back in annoyance. He had made the mistake of telling them that Hailee had indeed agreed to meet up. The onslaught of teasing and jokes hadn't stopped since.

"If that happens, then it's a bonus, but it's not a contributing factor. I haven't even met her." Y/N replied. Justin walked back over from the duty free. "You heard anything from your girlfriend today?" He asked him.

Y/N began smacking the back of his head on the chair, hoping the slight pain would eventually kill him and get him out of this situation. "She said she was working for most of today and she'd text me when she got a chance." He informed them.

"So she is your girlfriend?" Ja'Marr asked, smiling. "You know, I'm just not gonna say anything anymore. You don't have the privilege of talking to me." Y/N said, closing his eyes, hoping they'd never open. His wish was not granted, as his phone went off.

He looked down and smiled, turning it around to see a certain Ms. Steinfeld had messaged him. The two had exchanged numbers earlier in the week. They felt it was easier and better than being on instagram all the time.

••
Hailee

Hey, just got out of my meetings
How's your day been?

Flight got delayed
Talking to these two without you breaking it up is difficult

Im sure they're not that bad

They're worse 😒

Well then I sincerely apologise 😔
And I'm glad to have taken you away from them

So am I
Also I was wondering if you'd be up for meeting tomorrow?

Actually most of my meetings got cancelled tomorrow
Just have one in the morning
So yeah I'd like that ☺️