86-90

Chapter 86

  Feodor.

  The "Five Decays of Heaven and Man" military adviser, the leader of the "House of Dead Rats", an internationally wanted terrorist criminal, was born as a human being, and it was the first time he was so angry.

  his best friend! He actually teamed up with that guy Dazai Osamu! Fake death to trick him out! !

  I'm so mad.

  You said that if Hitomi really misses him, forget it, the point is not! Hitomi, that little bastard, is greedy for his books! Gan! ! !

  I'm so mad.

  His soul, which was so angry that he had finally stabilized, began to show signs of cracking again, and his whole body was on the verge of crumbling.

  Angry to burst :)

  It has always been him who treats others as tools, but this time he is Hitomi's tool, rounded up to Dazai Osamu...

  very good.

  He doesn't beat Hitomi's ass until it blooms! That guy doesn't know why the flowers are so red! ! !

  ...

  --

  "Got you, little mouse!"

  Quan Heye firmly grasped the wrist of the visitor.

  After receiving Mr. Dazai's request, he rushed back to Yokohama non-stop, and used his supernatural power [civet cat for prince] to replace Mr. Ito at a critical moment.

  Quan Heye, who was prepared in advance and fully armed, was not injured. He held onto the visitor tightly, raised his gun with the other hand, and aimed it at the visitor's forehead.

  Friend got caught?

  The gunfire outside also stopped, and Yi Tong couldn't wait to rush out of the bathroom: "Let me be Kangkang! Let me be Kangkang! Who is it!"

  The person here is--

  "...Yeah." One hand was held by Quan Heye, and the other hand was still holding the key. That's right, the person who came didn't take the time to break open the door, but directly opened the door and rushed in.

  Apart from Yitong, the only person who has the key to the room is--

  "Uncle Landlord!?" Yitong trembled.

  "Did you get caught, oops."

  "Uncle Landlord" didn't panic, he looked at Yi Tong calmly, with a frivolous arc on his lips.

  "Mr. Ito, I caught him!" Quan Heye said excitedly.

  Yitong took two steps back: "No, it's not him. Mr. Quan, let him go! Quick!!"

  "Huh?" Quan Heye was stunned for a moment, then let go of his hand in a very quick reaction, and jumped aside--

  "call out!"