91-93

Chapter 91

  "Chuya, calm down!"

  The moment Zhongya passed by, Dazai in the elevator stepped forward in time to support the crumbling Chuya.

  The ability [Disqualification in the World] was activated at the same time, preventing Chuya Nakahara from habitually activating [Dirty].

  The elevator that survived the disaster: Thank you brother Zai, thank you!

  "Ding--"

  The elevator door opened at this moment, and Yitong came over muttering: "Why don't you just take out the trash, why haven't you come back yet? I'm going to Kang... ah!!"

  Yitong looked at the two hugging each other in the elevator, her outstretched fingers trembled slightly: "You, you!"

  Dazai let go of Chuya's hand, and raised both hands: "Hitomi, things are not what you see, please listen to my explanation..."

  "Stop talking!" Yitong was very excited, "I knew it, you... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" she said, showing an expression of "the cp I knocked on is actually real".

  Dazai: "..."

  "What are you doing?" Heizai poked out a hairy head from the door.

  "Zai! Come and see, look at them!"

  A question mark appeared on Heizai's head, and he walked over slowly.

  "...Chuya?" Heizai saw Zhongya fainted in the corner of the elevator.

  "Let's carry Chuya in first." Dazai suggested, who had been pressing the elevator.

  Yitong and Heizai worked together to carry Zhongyuan Zhongye into the house.

  Dazai stepped out of the elevator immediately, and closed the door behind him when he entered the room.

  "Ding—" The elevator door closed. A few minutes later, another person came up again.

  The man came to the door of Dazai's house, put his hand on the door, and stood silently.

  After a long time, he put down his hand, turned around and walked to the door of the neighbor's house, and raised his hand to press the door.

  "Crack——"

  The door of the neighbor's house was opened.

  The visitor strolled in.

  ...

  "Zhongye~little angel, wake up!" Yitong lay on the edge of the sofa, gently shaking the little angel.

  Nakahara Chuya was lying on the sofa in Dazai's house with his eyes tightly closed, no matter how Yitong called, he just wouldn't wake up.