94-97

Chapter 94

  Mr. Dazai... is dead? ? !

  Akutagawa rushed over at that time: "No! I don't believe it!!"

  Rashomon behind him bared his teeth and claws: "Who are you? How do you know that Mr. Dazai is dead? You must be lying!" Akutagawa roared, "Anyone who dares to curse Mr. Dazai! I will kill you!! "

  "Stop Akutagawa!" Ito Hitomi stopped in front of Yitong, like a child: "I order you to calm down in the name of a cadre! Take back your abilities!"

  Akutagawa's attack paused, and Hitomi Ito sternly said, "Execute immediately!"

  "You are not my direct superior." Akutagawa said coldly, "I have no obligation to be ordered by you."

  "What about me?" A familiar voice sounded.

  Heizai walked out of the port mafia headquarters building, with a black coat on his shoulders, and he was imposing: "What if I asked you to take back Rashomon?"

  "Mr. Dazai!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke said excitedly.

  The eyes that looked at Yitong became more fierce: "Whoever curses Mr. Dazai! Die!!"

  "Akutagawa!" Heizai yelled, Akutagawa retracted the Rashomon and stood at attention: "Yes!"

  "Wuuuuuuuu!" Yi Tong saw this Zai, couldn't help but rushed over, hugged Hei Zai and began to howl: "Dazai is dead! He is dead!"

  Heizai: ...?

  "Is that guy dead?" Hei Jae quickly realized.

  "Ohh Ohh ohh."

  "You just died!" Akutagawa was super fierce, "Mr. Dazai can't die even if you die!!"

  Hei Zai glared at him, Akutagawa was dumbfounded. Yi Tong raised her head and looked at him with tears in her eyes: "Akutagawa, you... are still the same."

  Under Akutagawa's "who the fuck are you" gaze, Heizai's drawn out voice reminded him: "It's useless to tell him these things, Hitomi—"

  "Hitomi?!" The lop-eared rabbit was shocked.

  ……

  "You're back, Hitomi." Akutagawa's attitude softened for a second, not so fierce but not friendly: "Even if you are Hitomi, you can't curse Mr. Dazai!"

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." mentioning this, Yi Tong wanted to cry again.

  "I would like to call it a blessing~" Heizai covered his chest with one hand, said intoxicatedly, and patted Yitong with the other hand: "Okay, okay, don't cry, Hitomi."

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."