Chapter 4: Name

A/N: am back with an update :3 

like i said, i ain't serious with this fic so... yeah.

Happy reading!!

----------------------------------

*Hiyori POV*

"Hello? You there? Oi~"

He's still not listening to me. I resorted to poking his leg as he still refused to look at me. Like, seriously, kid, do I look that bad?? I know OG William isn't the nicest person but still...

"..."

Annoyed, i huffed my cheeks and exhaled. "fine. I won't force you to look at me if i look that bad."

To my surprise, he made a reaction from that. "You're wrong...! I-"

You... What?

He was about speak something but he changed his mind and pursed his lips.

"...Never mind... Bocchan has it all wrong."

Oh, so he's back to his usual laid back self. Still, what was he about to say earlier?

"You've got balls saying a noble young lord is wrong." I tell him, testing whether he'd flinch a little or something. Well, it's not like I want him to. I'm looking to see what kind of personality he has.

This guy simply shrugged. "Will bocchan really imprison me, though?"

Huh, he's saying as if he really knows me. Well, he's right. I don't have the conscience to put him to prison just for something like that. It's too petty.

I cleared my throat and changed topic. Actually, we kinda strayed from what we we're originally supposed to talk about. Damn.

"So... Uh... Name... We've got to have a name to call each other." I say first before looking at him. Hmmm.... What name should i give him?

Dark violet hair... Light brown eyes that it seemingly looks golden... Urgh... I don't think he is part of the main cast, which is a good thing because I don't want to create a plot hole by getting one of the key players in the story.

"Whatever name bocchan gives me, i'll accept it happily." He tells me while grinning impishly.

"Uh, you can be honest and tell me if it's terrible. Don't easily accept the name because it will be your identity."

"it's fine. It's bocchan after all. I'm happy whatever name it is because bocchan gave it to me."

What's with that semi serious tone and look on his eyes...?!

I suddenly feel a little pressured. I have to give him a good one because he is looking at me with those eyes...!

But... English name... Oh god... Dad used to tell me english names and stuff before... It would be easier if it's japanese but... Oh wait, what if... A japanese name and convert it to english... But how though?! Won't that be awkward??

"uh... Bocchan? You good?"

"shh, let me think."

*Third Person POV*

"He's so cute thinking like that..!" the nameless boy thought to his self when he saw the young master press his temple as he seriously thought of a name.

"Since I'm in this body after all... I should embrace a new identity... The old me no longer exist..." He silently made a fist as he thought of his past self. "Senpai was the one who always protected me as much as he can despite of how busy he is... I... I was weak... I told him i will protect him next time..."