Plague - Maggie Rhee

I made the ending, questionable. You can think if you died or not.

Everything was great

Everything was great. The group and I haven't seen the Governor in a while, too long really, that it was suspicious. But we had new members, they were from Woodbury. They didn't trust the Governor anymore after he killed there friends and family so Rick took them in.

~

I just woke up. I heard screams and gunshots. I jump up out of my bed and ran out of my cell and saw walkers inside the prison. I run and grab my knife from under my pillow and hand gun from my side table.

"Hey, sickos!" I yell to gather some walkers attention.

I grip my knife and drive it in the first walker's head. I pull my knife out with a grunt. There were too many. I look around and see a walker going for a kid. I run towards them and kill the walker with a bullet in the head. I grab the kid and put them in a cell with David and Karen and run off to kill off the rest of the dead.

~

Rick and Daryl came in. Daryl took a shotgun from a guy and started shooting. Everything was going to fast but soon the last walker was down but alot of people were dead. Some we had to kill cause they were bit and we couldn't help stop the infection. They found Patrick, he was dead. We think he attacked the cell block. We talked about everything to Hershel and Doctor S. We found out there was some type of flu like plague going around with the animals and that caused this all to happen.

~

It's been a couple of days. I was on the fence with some others. Tons of walkers were drawn to the prison due to the whole shoot out. I decided to take a break as I wasn't feeling well. I will just start off early in the morning. I went and took a shower and went to bed.

~

I woke up and I felt sick. My nose was stuffy and I felt tired as fuck. Rick called a meeting in the library that's in the prison which Carol made for the kids. Rick told us to be careful and not to get around others that are sick. They made cell block A, death row, a place we're the sick will go to be quarantined from the healthy. I felt a cough coming in. I held it in the best of could. We hear a cough from outside the room and it caught everyone's attention and we all got up. It was Karen, she was sick. Carol told Ty to take her to cell block A for quarantine and he did. They walked away as Karen now covered her mouth so when she coughs it's more contained.

~

It's been another night and I couldn't help it. I was in my cell facing away from the cell door. I was coughing and sweat beads down my face. I felt like I was dying as I coughed up a lot of blood.

"Hey." Maggie says walking in our cell.

"Don't!" I yell as I put my hand up to signal her to stay away.

"What?" She asks worried.

"I'm sick." I say as I look at her with tired eyes and blood going down the side of my mouth.

~

I was put in quarantine. Maggie didn't want to leave me alone but she had too. She always visited when she could. She told me that a group of ours were going out to get medicine at a local college near here.

Hershel risked it and came in cell block A. He wanted to help and he knew how to slow down the sickness till the group came back. He made us some type of juice and not going to lie it was really good and helped the coughing. Not everyone had the luck and survived the sickness. I had to help Hershel take some out in a secluded area so others won't see. Hershel knows they know but he don't want them too. When I can't stand and get dizzy, Glenn and Sasha take over and help with Hershel.

~

It was night time and everything was fine but everything went bad in a blink of and eye. People were turning and attacking the living. Sasha was passed out, Hershel was shooting walkers with a shot gun, the dead were killing the living, Glenn was helping with some sick guy but the guy turned. There were screams and I was dizzy and everything went black as I couldn't breathe.

~

I could see a blurry vision of Maggie. I couldn't breath and I was coughing up blood.

"I got you. She turning blue! She yells.

I felt a tube going down my throat and I couldn't help but cough.

"You know how this works." Hershel says.

I couldn't breath and I then blacked out.