Chapter 1- School day

Bella's POV
I woke up to the sound of my roommate screaming my name repeatedly.
" BELLA !! BELLA !!! BEELLLLAAAA !!! "
" Uhhh , what could you possibly want this early in the morning ?! " I reply irritatedly
" Well , considering the fact that I'm such a good friend , I woke you up so that you won't have to take the bus to school and just catch a ride with me " she replied with a smirk

That's my best friend , Elaiza Atkins , I have known her my whole life and I'm not exaggerating that. I was friends with her even before I could walk properly and the fact that she was my neighbor back in Aussie made us pretty good friends. When we got older we just sort of clicked , it was as if she was the one person in my life i needed. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. All throughout middle school , my only friend was Elaiza. She's the only one I could count on through all the bad times.

" Thanks , now go away I need to change " I replied nonchalantly. This happens everyday , Elaiza will barge in my room and wake me up since I keep snoozing my alarm.
She nodded and left my room. I walked to my dresser and picked out my outfit for the day , I always use casual clothes to school since I didn't care what people thought about me and so does Elaiza , which made us even closer , we are alike in so many ways , people always thought we were twins and I usually think that they are right. I opened my dresser and took out a random band t-shirt which I didn't even care to look at , my black skinny jeans and my black converse.

Once I have done the essentials , I tie my hair up in a high ponytail , grab my bag and phone and head to the kitchen , where I find Elaiza eating her cereal while scrolling through her phone.

" You ready ? " She says with a mouthful of cereal which comes out as " cho chredy " .
" Yeah " I reply while taking a bottle of water from the fridge.
" Let's go then ! " She says enthusiastically , I never understood how she could be very energetic in the morning. She takes her keys and leaves the house and I follow after her.

I enter the car and sit on the passenger's seat , I turned on the radio and " Steal my girl " by one direction is playing and with that we head to school jamming out to one direction.

(A/n)
Hey guys :)
I'm sorry if the chapter's really short and sucks because its actually my first time writing a fanfic.

This account is a collaboration with my friend, Clara, and I, Carla. (yeah ikr... our names are very similar)

I hope you enjoy reading this
Xoxo,
Carla