Chapter 2

Bella's POV
" Can you believe tomorrow's gonna be the first day of summer ?! " I say , suddenly realizing it is almost summer break and I can't wait.
" I can believe it since this has literally been the LONGEST SCHOOL YEAR I HAVE ENDURED ! " She replied screaming the last part .
" Okay , el , calm down a bit , will ya ? " I say
" Yeah sorry .... But it's ... I've been so stressed out lately and today's my last exam and I think it's the hardest one and uhhh , I just want summer already ! " she replied

We arrived at school before I could even reply. She parked the car and we both got out. Elaiza's car isn't the ideal teenage ride but at least it can drive us places. As we enter the school , we head to our lockers and place our bags in there. Before I could close my locker , I heard someone calling Elaiza's name.
We both turn our heads in that direction and across the hall we can see Tyler running in our direction. Tyler is one of our friends who also happened to move with us to LA all the way from Sydney. We have other friends from Aussie who moved to America along with us but they happened to live in different states. We were planning to all meet up actually , during our summer break , another reason why I can't wait for it to be our vacation.

" Hey Tyler ! " El says once he reaches us.
" Hey .... El ... " He replies while catching his breath.
" So ... Why the hell did you run ? " I asked him. Knowing Tyler , it kinda scared me that he was running , that boy would never run , and I mean NEVER.
" Well ... I have some important and exciting .... news ." he says still out of breath.
" Okay... What is it ?? " I ask curiously.
" Bell , wait for him to catch his breath first. " She says earning a thank you from Tyler.
After a few minutes , he finally caught his breath and is breathing like a normal human being. Just as Tyler was about to speak , the school bell rings and everyone rushes to there respective exam halls.
" I'll tell you guys after school ! " He shouts heading to the opposite side of the school. And with that being said, El and I enter our exam hall.

(A/n)
Hey guys sorry this chapter was very short, was updating this during math class.

I'm going to update chapter 3 tommorow, I think.

So yeahh, bye
Xoxo,
Carla