Chapter 12 | Don't let the spines fool you

Kazuha let out the notice on the front of the flower shop door.

"Closed?" Scara hold his jaket freezing.

"Yep. Winter break starts today and i Don't wanna have anything to worry about. Besides, i may be visited by my moms, we may have more time together and so, work will only take my time" the boy shook his head.

"Fair enough" he said putting his hands on his pokets. "Why don't we go inside now? I am gonna become a frozen boy if i stay any longer here" Kazuha chuckled and led Scara to his house in the back of the flower shop. "First gooddamn you invited me over" he said stepping into the house and took off his boots.

"Well, that is because i just didn't" Kazuha answered getting into the house bare foot as his boyfriend closed the door. Scara frowned. "Relax, it just never occurred to me you wanted to see my tiny house" the boys went to the kitchen. "Hot chocolate?" The freckled boy asked.

"Do you want to poison me? Are so dumb to have forgotten i don't eat sweets?" Kazuha shook his head.

"I was just asking. Than green tea?" Scara nodded as he sat at the small round table.

After finishing the drinks, Kazuha sat down with his boyfriend. Scara took a second to enjoy the aroma of the tea. Kazuha chuckled.

"You really seem to like the bitter tea over the Christmas season drinks, no?" Scara puffed.

"Do you have a problem with that?" The dark haired boy asked annoyed. Kazuha shook his head with a warm smile.

"Of course not. Is just as i get to know you, you seem to let yourself act more reckless around me" Scara puffed. "Is because you caught courage to act however you want since i seem harmless?"

"You must be honored i feel so comfortable around you to let my everything slip and don't try act around some politeness rules, don't you think" Kazuha puffed with a spooky look on his face.

"So that's how you honor your loved ones i see?" Scafa nearly spit his tea seeing the look on his face.

"Alright, alright, i will try hold the annoying ones... dear archons what's with that look?" Kazuha smiled warmly.

"Just how i keep in check naughty kids" Scara looked insulted to him.

"Did you just called me both naughty and a kid? Hey! Just 'cause i am a couple months apart from being nineteen and you are already and i am shorter than you doesn't mean i can take you over"

"I would like to see you try~"

"In a fight, righ?" Kazuha gave him a smug face. "In a fight... r-right?" The boy leaned over the table towards his boyfriend.

"Is violence the only thing in that head of yours?~" He asked bringing back the spooky look. Scara sat on his chair nicely like a little kitten. "Good kid, i see you meow more than you get your claws out" Scara puffed looking defeated aside a little grumpy.

The two boys finished their drinks than Kazuha washed the cups.

"Do you want to go watch a movie or something?" Scara shrugged.

"Sure, whatever" the boy sigh than took his boyfriend's hand.

"Ok Scara, you've been grumpier than usual, what is it?" The boy looked to the side annoyed.

"Can't a man mind his own annoyment?" Kazuha gave him a death stare. "Alright, jeez Kazuha- I was just thinking and can't come down to a Christmas present for you even if it is in two days. Happy?" Kazuha gave him a smug face.

"Oh, trying to be a good boyfriend i see~" he help his chin up. "Well i may just know what you can give me~" Scara's cheeks lid up as his hand help his chin up.

"Than tell me, block head, tomorrow is the last day auntie is willing to go and buy stuff" Kazuha shook his head.

"Oh you little innocent angel~" Scara looked at him face changing to all shades of pink. "It starts with the letter v and you have on yourself right now~" Scara's eyes widen as he guessed. Seeing the look on his face Kazuha broke into laughter. "On you naive fool! I ment the vest that you are wearing. Did you really think i was talking about your V-card?" Scara frowned his face still red.

"Damn you, Kazuha! What could've i guessed if you started with those words first hand?" he said smacking his boyfriend in the back of his head. Kazuha keep laughing sitting back on his chair.

"You really made me laugh right now, i don't know when was the last time i laughed so hard!" The short boy sat back down on his chair.

"Than would you least tell me what size to get it on?" Kazuha nodded as he wiped out a tear from his eye.

"Of course M, you are the only one wearing XS" Scara looked insulted and smacked him again. "Ok, ok, point taken!"

---

Welp, go to horny jail if you thought i would write such stuff in this family friendly novel lol

Word count: 833