Chapter 18 | The bloom [Fin]

Scara let the last piece of clothing, a jaket he got from Kazuha, in the luggage. Nahida sighs.

"At least fold them properly." Kazuha chuckled.

"If you would've done that, you would've fit the clothes and sketchbooks in one place." Scara rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Alright, you two..." he turned to Nahida. "Auntie, when did you say mom, mother, and Raiden will be there?" The woman looked at the time.

"In half an hour the most. They were near when Raiden snatched Ei's phone and called us. " Kazuha smiled.

"My mom's may arrive at the same time." Not a heart beat after the boy finished his statement they heard the house's door open and a pair of steps running to the kitchen then to the room they were in.

"You are leaving, bowl cut?" Raiden looked a little sadden to her brother. Ei appeared soon behind her.

"Raiden, at least get your shoes off, tita Nahida just cleaned the floors..." She got her up and placed her on the bed so she could get the shoes off.

"And you to close the door, Ei hun. We don't want Stangers coming uninvited, no?" Scara puffed, annoyed.

"Not even a hello?" Miko chuckled.

"Aren't you an attention seeker? Least, you got something from me... now, now, we came to see you because you fly out of the nest... yet again, " Ei sighs.

"True, you had yet to spend a second with us." Kazuha smiled. He knew his moms would emphasize that. Nahida hugged Ei as Scara struggled to close his luggage. Kazuha held his two backpacks full of clothes and personal belongings close. A sudden familiar knock on the door broke the silence.

"Those must be your mourners." Scara looked at his boyfriend as he smaked him behind his back and went to open the door for them.

"My boy is going awayyyyyy!" Beidou hugged her son, visible crying. Ningguang patted her back.

"Easy, you hadn't even greeted everyone." The woman hugged her son then went inside. Kazuha struggled to get out of his mom's grip and get her in the room.

"You must get me with you!" Raiden was on Scara's leg as he tried to get her off.

"Give me a reason to not only get you off my leg, but also off this planet?" Raiden frowned.

"I can cook!" Ei looked to the side.

"You burn and set the house on fire. What do you mean you can cook? You literally made the instant noodles smashed potatoes! How can you even fail instant noodles?" Miko chuckled.

"Ow, is she your daughter, dear?" Ei kept her look to the side. Raiden just clinged more.

"Ok. I may fail cooking, but i can clean! And make sure you and your boyfriend have clean clothes!" Kazuha looked at her, his heart melting.

"You seem to care about your brother, no?" Raiden's eyes got wet and broke down into tears.

"I will miss you, bowl cut hair." Scara looked sadden then started crying too

"I will miss you too, uneatable food" Ningguang looked confused at the siblings.

"Is that how it is to not be an only child?" Kazuha looked at her as 'wtf mom?'

"I am like this with Heizou my bff all time" Beidou nodded. Nahida sigh.

"Enough you two, it will be no different than when he was staying at me, no? You have phones, cars..." Ninguang looked at Nahida while Beidou was again hugging Kazuha.

"Seems your means of persuation are failing" The woman cleared her throat loudly. The four looked at her. "Miss Nahida was talking with you" Scara and Raiden looked at her as Beidou sat on the bed near her so and listened.

"Thank you, Ningguang" Nahida smiled and turned again to the four. "You will see each other, is no differend from when the boys lived there, is just like half an hour to drive from here" Beidou wipped her tears.

"My boy will leave!" Miko looked and took out her phone.

"That sounds like a good light novel main plot." Nahida looked confused than sigh.

"Well, anyway, we should get going. The landlord won't wait for our family stuff," Scara acted annoyed as he managed to take Raiden off his leg and took his luggage. Kazuha nodded, smiling warmly.

"You wouldn't want to ruin your son's investment by delaying his arrival to the new house, no, Beidou?" Ningguang asked as her wife let her son go. He hugged her and took the two bags and the luggage from the bed. The adults and the little girl followed the two outside the house.

"Please update us on your stuff, Kuni. It may make a good light novel as well" Scara frowned as he placed his and his boyfriend's luggage in the car.

"Don't call me that." Ei smiled as she held Raiden from clinging to her brother's leg again.

"You stink anyway," the girl said crossing her arms glancing at her brother.

"You are lying, so you won't look like a pitiful little loser again." Scara said as he got in the car with Kazuha.

"Take care, you two!" Ningguang and Miko wished as the boy waved them goodbye. They were heading to a new chapter in their lives.

---

So, this is the end. This story had far more success than i had expected. I honestly thought a person or two would read. Anyway, i may make a second book if people are willing to, for now, i will start a YanTao two book series, the first book will be on the tone with this one since both ships are the young love kind of comfort ship and want to have this wholesome vibe, the second one will go a bit... horror vibe, since i have an idea for that. If you were here for the teen romance, that's my next write, if you were for KazuScara i will have another story for a bit later that is closer to the Teyvat world, i may make AU type stories too tho idk. Thx for sticking till here and have a good whatever is in ur timezone (hopefully not 3am like when i normally write lol)

Word count: 875