Chapter 7: Female Robbery (pt. 1)

As the moon casted a cool glow over the bonfire party, Wren found herself standing at the edge of the gathering, feeling an obligation to attend despite her turmoil. Mina had invited her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Still, Wren felt a strange responsibility to honor the invitation, perhaps seeking a sense of normalcy amidst the chaos Warner had brought into her life. She wanted - no - she needed to leave those traumatic memories behind.

Unlike the carefree party-goers, Wren had no desire to indulge in alcohol tonight. Every sip from the night before haunted her now, and she scolded herself for not being more cautious.

"You shouldn't have let yourself get drunk if you didn't want this to happen," Warner's lecturing tone echoed.

She watched from a distance as Warner bathed in the center of attention. Majority of the Sisters of Stygian flocked around him like moths to a flame. Ariana laughed at his jokes, Kim leaned close to him, and Noemy stroked his arm affectionately. Their body language revealed their slight intoxication while he displayed his signature smile.

Wren wanted to scream out a warning to the girls, to tell them to stay away from him, but she knew they wouldn't believe her. To them, he was the charismatic and lovable guy who had everyone wrapped around his finger. Any attempt to expose him could backfire, leaving her even more isolated and vulnerable.

"Do you really think anyone will believe a random sophomore over the school's golden boy?" His condescending voice taunted.

The members huddled closer as they whispered in his ear. His lips formed a wolfish grin as they lured him away from the crowd, leading him toward the nearby woods.

As minutes turned into what felt like hours, Wren's anxiety reached a boiling point. Although she felt wary, she couldn't bear the uncertainty of what might be happening in those woods. She knew she couldn't just stand by and let another unsuspecting victim fall into the swimmer's web of deceit.

Wren secured the newly purchased folding knife in her pocket. She then trailed after the group, her heart pounding in her chest. The darkness of the woods swallowed her up, and her apprehension grew with each step she took. The towering trees seemed to dance around her, matching the unease that gnawed at her insides.

As she navigated through the shadows, the distant murmur of voices guided her deeper into the woods. Wren gasped when she caught sight of them, her eyes squinting as she tried to decipher the dynamic at play. Warner's body was tangled in ropes tied to a tree, his movements restricted, his hands unable to reach the beautiful women who surrounded him. His eyes held a hunger that clashed with his predicament—a longing to touch, to hold, but an inability to break free.

"This is kinky," he laughed.

"Can you blame us?" Ariana giggled. "We're tipsy and horny."

Noemy's eyes smoldered and stepped closer to Warner. "You know, it's been a while," she purred, her tone laced with flirtation. "We've missed spending time with you. You haven't been paying attention to us since that little sophomore caught your eye."

Warner's gaze met her brown eyes. "You don't have to worry about Wren anymore. I'm done with her."

The other girls exchanged secret smiles. A mischievous twinkle danced in their eyes as they leaned in closer, almost conspiratorially.

"Warner, we have a proposition for you tonight," Kim said.

"Oh?"

She nodded slowly, her lips curving into a flirty smile. "We want to have fun, and we don't mind sharing it with you."

His grin widened, the realization dawning on him. "You're suggesting we... share the fun?"

"Exactly," Ariana chimed in. "No strings attached. Just a night of orgasmic bliss...all four of us."

Despite being tied to a tree, his ego was on full display. "Why me?"

"You're perfect, Warner Hartfelt," Kim murmured. "Almost too good to be true."

The swimmer's laughter rang out, the audacity of the proposition appealing to his greedy nature. "Well, ladies, you certainly know how to make things interesting."

Slowly, the girls inched toward him. They had orchestrated their approaches with precision, each unveiling a a seductive tapestry that was impossible to resist.

Ariana's lips sensually sucked on his neck. "Do you want to touch us?"

Warner nodded, desperate to break free from the ropes that confined him from getting satisfaction. His breath hitched when Kim brushed against his knees, cupping his clothed erection. He groaned as she squeezed with a surprising amount of pressure. "If you were to fuck us, how would you do it?" The treasurer whispered.

"Rough," he grunted. "So fucking rough."

Noemy's lips leaned close to his ear. "Were you rough when you raped Wren Brennan?"

Warner stilled and felt his member slowly soften despite the treasures' firm grasp. Surprise flashed across his handsome features and his face twisted in denial. "I did no such thing."

"Well, a little birdie says otherwise," Noemy tsked. Her flirtatious tone was now replaced with a threatening edge. "Would you believe me if I told you we heard your confession?"

Warner squinted when realization dawned — While Wren had passed out, unaware of his assault at the time, the Sisters of Stygian had shown up at his doorstep. They explained that they didn't want to deal with the mess in their sorority house after throwing a wild party, and they had come to seek refuge at his place for the night. He welcomed them with open arms, and the girls excused themselves to head upstairs. That morning, while Mina continued to sleep, the rest of the sisterhood had woken up. It was only when they had roamed the house in boredom, they had caught onto every word between Wren and Warner in the kitchen.

His face reddened. "You fucking eavesdropped?"

"It seems we're not the only nosy people out here," Noemy retorted. Without turning, she called out to the girl in hiding. "I know you're watching, birdie."

Author's Note
Before you scroll to part 2, please vote, comment, and share. You can also follow me for updates.