Chapter 1

||श्री||

Author's POV

The third prince of Hastinapur was dressed as commoner roaming in the busy market of Hastinapur with his almighty cousin cum friend who was also dressed as commoner.

"I didn't thought it would be so rush here Madhav"Said Arjun with a smile.

"Ye to bus shuruwat hai Parth"Said Krishna as they both chuckled.

They both started walking. Arjun was walking ahead.

DHOOM !

Arjun's POV

I was walking through the market when I collided with someone. Before it could fall I catched that person by its waist.

Krishna's POV

I was running from my best friend who was chasing me because I again ate the sweets which were hers. Bhagyashree, My sister cum friend cum everything. I was running continuously when I found myself in the maze of people. I was in the market of Hastinapur I never came here alone, getting scared I started running through the market to find a way out. While running I crashed with someone. Before I could fell I felt two rough hands on my waist. I opened my eyes, I saw two hazels continuously looking at me.

Arjun's POV

What I was holding in my arms ? What could I think was about the beauty I was holding. Is she any any apsara from Swarglok or any goddess. But she was even more beautiful than any of them. She is mine. That is all I could think. I removed the strand of hairs from her face. Moon. Literally a piece of moon. Her face was having the glow of moon and eyes having fire in them. I made her stand but she was still in my arms.

Author's POV

"Beautiful" Arjun whispered with a smile.

Krishnaa blushed hard. Her big lashes were falling on her eyes blocking Arjun's view.

"Parth....kaha kho gaye" Krishna said with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

Arjun looked at him and blushed.

"Sakhi..." Krishna's call made krishnaa look at him.

"Sakhi ?" Krishnaa whispered.

"Yes, I can call you sakhi right ?" Krishna said with his iconic smile.

"Sure..you remind me of my Govind..he too call me that"she replied.

"But why you are so worried, love" Arjun said but the last word came in a whisper.

Tears welled up in Krishnaa's eyes with tears which worried Arjun more.

"Actually I lost my way home. I know I sound wierd but I don't live here I never came to the market alone. I used to come with my friend Bhagyashree. So I don't know the way home"A tear made its way down krishnaa's cheeks but Arjun wiped them away.

"Don't worry dear, I'll help you out" Arjun said as he gave her a assuring smile.

Arjun looked at her with a smile he nodded.

Arjun slipped his hands in Krishnaa's and pulled her near him. Krishnaa's heart thudded. He held her tight , breaking the chains of people while Krishna following him.

After a while they came out of the market. Krishnaa saw Bhagyashree with worry written all over her face. She went and hugged her

"Hey you little one, you worried me alot" Said Bhagyashree as she hugged her tightly.

Arjun recognised Bhagyashree as she was personal maid of his mother Kunti and he saw a few times with his mother. Bhagyashree saw them but didn't recognise them as they were dressed as commoner.

"Dhanyawad mahashay Aaj aapne Karan meri krishnaa surakshit hai" Bhagyashree thanked the brothers.

"Ye to hamara kartavya tha devi.....after all she is like our sakhi" Krishna said looking at Arjun.

Bhagyashree went from there and told Krishnaa to take them to their home. They went to Krishnaa's house. It was a cosy little cottage sufficient for two people. Krishna also left from there leaving the two love birds alone.

"Pa..pa..Paani" Krishnaa stammered.

Arjun took the vessel from her hand. Their hands accidentally touched and a electric zap went through their bodies.

"What was that ?" Krishnaa asked.

Arjun shrugged his shoulders and drank the water. Krishnaa went inside the kitchen. Arjun also went inside to keep the vessel but saw krishnaa working in the kitchen with her palloo tucked at her waist.

Arjun moved forward and stood exactly at her back. Not even a inch gap in them. Krishnaa turned but stumbled as Arjun was standing really close. To prevent her from falling Arjun immediately wrapped his one  hand around her waist and one on the kitchen counter.

Now she was trapped between the kitchen counter and Arjun. They shared a eye lock as their hearts thudded violently in their chests.

Their moment was broken with a awkward cough of Krishna who came in the kitchen searching for Arjun. They immediately parted away as they both blushed heavily.

Arjun and Krishna left from there.

At night Arjun couldn't sleep as the thought of his Krishnaa continuously roamed in his mind whereas on the other hand Krishnaa dreamed about Arjun.

______________________________________

1st chapter is out now

Vote

Till then

Take care

And bye

Author

Sau....💖